𝓐 𝓡𝓪𝓽𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓭 𝓣𝔂𝓹𝓮 𝓞𝓯 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓹𝓽. 3

Who knew that nurse Ratched could have such a soft side to her. She never wanted me to be alone since the hydrotherapy indecent.
She made the hospital fire those two nurses for "patient neglect" which was kinda true. She had this strange power over basically everyone in this place and, honestly, it was sooo sexy.
I never thought I would fall for the cold hard bitch that is Mildred Ratched.

I sat at my usual table alone at lunch in the cafeteria and picked at my salad while I looked at the others who had actually made friends in the time that they had been here. I was going on month two and most of the nurses still didn't know my name, but nurse Ratched did. She knew my name.

My thoughts wondered to the strict nurse and how she had been acting around me recently. She was much kinder and softer when I was around but even in my presents if someone crossed her, they better pray they won't have to pay the consequences. It felt as if she had taken more of a likening to me, but she's not alone on that one.

I had started to grow more and more in love with her on the daily, would she ever feel the same? Most likely not but she doesn't have to know. Does she?

I was taken from my thoughts when I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned to see, who else, Ms. Mildred Ratched herself sitting at my table.
"I've been calling your name for a while, what has you so deep in thought, dear?" She asked while opening her lunch and pulling out a peach before bitting into it.
A bit of juice dripped down slowly starting at her lip and moving to her chin.
"You have a little juice, um... let me get it."
I took my thumb and whipped it away while making eye contact with her the whole time. My thumb grazed the edge of her bottom lip before I pulled my hand away and she cleaned her throat while dabbing her napkin on her cheeks where a blush had evenly coated her face.
'Holy shit, I had cold hard Ratched turn pink!'

"You never answered my question, Ms. Y/l/n."
"Oh, right. Well... umm... I was just thinking about... what it's like outside. Yeah that's what it was."
"Don't lie to me Ms. Y/l/n." She said sternly.
"It was nothing, ok. Just leave it alone." I was going to stand and leave to go to my room but Ratched had grabbed me by the arm and pulled me back down.
"You are not going to talk to me that way, do you understand, Ms. Y/l/n?" She whispered into my ear with her iron grip still on my arm.
"I was a nurse in the war, I could fuck you over ten time or more with what those boys taught me." She was so close to my ear that her lips met my earlobe with each word she spoke. I shivered in fear and lust as the grip she had on my arm loosened.

"My goodness, you like this don't you, you little slut?" She said making my breath hitch before she started biting my jaw and ear, without anyone noticing some how. She dug her nails into my waist while she licked my earlobe and continued to whisper the dirtiest thing in my ear.
"You dirty little thing, you've been starring at me for the past week and now I know why. Be honest with me babygirl, dose the sight of me make your pussy drip?" She asked before running her hand down and under my hospital gown and over my panties.
"Well that answers that." She smirked while she rubbed her fingers up and down my covered folds making me through my head back and let out a soft sigh.

"Meet me in your room in five minutes, or your little pussy is gonna wish you didn't make me wait." I stood again and walked out of the cafeteria before running to my room, bumping into almost everybody I passed on the way.

'Holy fuck this is gonna be fun.'

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

𝓣𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓮𝓭...