𝓐 𝓡𝓪𝓽𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓭 𝓣𝔂𝓹𝓮 𝓞𝓯 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓹𝓽.2

"LET GO OF ME, YOU FUCK BASTARDS!!!"  I screamed as the two male nurses carried me to one of the hospital's 'therapy' room. Today was hydrotherapy, but instead of boiling water that would burn my skin cells I was getting ice cold, so cold that after a matter of minutes you could get a cold. I was being put there for 'bad behavior' when all I did was tell off Ratched for treating me like shit. I'm not crazy no matter what anyone else thinks.

Flashback

"Ms. Y/l/n, I see you haven't taken your pills yet... for the fourth week in a row-"
"I'm not taking them. I know what you people do. You give us pills that we don't need that make us go insane, just so you can say you were right and get money from the state. You may think I'm crazy, Ratched, but am far from it... and don't think I don't know what you're up to. I may be stupid but I'm not blind." I got right up in her face to show that she didn't scare nor intimidate me. And yet all she did was smile this devilish smile.
"Boys, take Ms. Y/l/n back to her room for awhile. She's been misbehaving... again."
That's when I felt myself being lifted from the ground and carried away.
"PUT ME THE FUCK DOWN!!!"
"A potty mouth isn't going to get you anywhere Ms. Y/l/n." She said before turning around and walking the opposite direction with that same smug smirk on her face.

End of flashback

"No Jim, that's the hot bath. We need her in the cold one." One of the nurses said to the other.
"HELP ME!!!" I screamed before I felt a sharp sting on my face.
"Shut up before I make you, bitch!" He yelled before dropping me in the illness inducing water and zipping the cloth cover shut and leaving the room.

Seconds went by and I was already shivering as the freezing water covered every inch of my naked body. I felt violated. Those two men stripped me down like I was some sort of whore that was begging to be touched. I told them to stop but they didn't and I felt so violated.

The icy water was starting to make my arms numb but no matter how loud I screamed no one came for me, I bet the walls are sound proof. I could feel me whole body going numb now, continuing down to my legs, feet, toes. Then back up to my thighs, torso, chest, shoulders, and now neck. My panic drifted away as and I felt exhaustion take over my body and the next thing i saw was darkness.

Third person POV:

Nurse Mildred Ratched had been looking for Y/n for the past twenty minutes and truth be told, she was not a very patient person. She looked through room after, rather it be an office or the room of a patient, she was going to find that girl and give her a piece of her mind once she got her hands on her.

It was only when she got to the hydrotherapy room when her mission faded from an attack to a rescue.
Mildred opened the door to find the young girl unconscious in one of the few tubs in the room. As she got closer to the girl it started to be more clear that she had been there for a long period of time. Her lips were pale, almost blue, the same with for her skin. When Ratched felt for a pulse she could barely feel anything.
At any given moment this woman could die. Ratched unzipped the cloth layer over the tube and as quickly as possible moved Y/n's body to one of the much hotter tubs that they usually used for the hydrotherapy punishments. Right as she zipped the similar cloth covering up the keep the heat in, the same two male nurses who were responsible for y/n's state walked in and Ratched was not happy one bit.

"When did I say to put her in an ice bath!" She yelled at the two, pointing in y/n's direction with pure anger on her face and nothing but. The two men frozen in place tried to make a defense for themselves but faked as their mouths would open but nothing had come out or even would.
"I told you to put her in her room and that mean to do as you are told and put her there. But no you two thought it was a better idea to almost FREEZE HER TO DEATH!" Mildred's voice boomed through the room making the boys jump out of fear.
"Get our of my sight. I will handle you two later." With that they scrambled out of the room closing the door behind them.

"H-he-help m-m-me." Y/n said as loud as she could in her state. Ratched rushes to her side and kneeled by her side stroking the hair out of her face.
"Shhh. Save your energy. You'll need because I'm one hundred percent positive you will be sick in the morning, dear." And for the rest of that day Ratched never let Y/n leave her sight, let alone leave her bed unless she had to use the bathroom.

To be continued...

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

Chapter three coming soon.
Also this what I looked like writing this whole thing.

                            That's all ok bye

                            That's all ok bye