valentine's Day special💖

Sarah Paulson X reader 💖

I woke up to the feeling of kisses all over my neck and shoulders. I felt Sarah's still naked body against mine. She held my body tight from behind as she continued her way up and down my jaw, neck, shoulder, and arm.
"Happy Valentines my love." She whispered and went back to kissing all over me. I giggled as she hit some of my ticklish spots.
"Happy Valentine's Day Sar." I said back, turning my head to connect our lips into a passionate and loving kiss.

I loved kissing Sarah. Rather it be her lips, her face, or her body, I loved having my lips on her and if I could I would have them on her at all times. But she loved to kiss me too. In fact, she might love to kiss me more than I love to kiss her. Sarah's lips are so soft and plump that it's hard to get enough in one sitting. Or two, or three, or four, or at all. It just felt so good to have that loving hold on you. Ya know?

Sarah held me so close as we kissed. It started off soft, gentle, and slow. But after a while it turned sloppy, rough, and wet. Sarah's hands fell to my ass and she squeezed it so hard, she ended up pulling my whole body as close as possible, while my arms were wrapped around her neck, holding her face in place.

Sarah's leg slipped between my thighs and pressed onto my wet, hot center. I moaned into Sarah's mouth and let my hip roll on to her thigh. Her lip fell down to my neck, sucking and kissing my sweet spot.
"Mmh, Sar, that f-feels so g-good." I moaned as her fingers slid against my wet folds and pressed onto my clit.

Sarah slowly kissed down my body till she was under the covers kissing my hips.
"Come on baby. Let's get up." Sarah said getting out from under the cover and getting her silk robe.
"Hey! That's not fair." I whined wrapping the blanket over my naked body.
"We have all the time in the world baby. I think you'll survive." Sarah said with a giggle. I got up and wrapped a sheet around me, walking into the bathroom. Sarah gave me a sweet kiss after she brushed out her hair and put it in a tiny ponytail.
"How about, to make it up to you, we take a nice warm bath together?" Sarah asked putting her arms around me.
"I would love that babe. I think that's a great way to make it up to me." I kissed her cheek and went over to the bathtub to turn it on.

I waited for the water to get hot then plugged the drain. I stood from the edge of the tub and let the sheet fall from around my body onto the floor. I turned my head to find Sarah looking me up and down.
"You like what you see?" I teased stepping into the tub. I filled it the rest of the way up and added some bubble bath to the mix.

"You coming?" Sarah slowly pulled her robe off of her gorgeous body letting it fall next to the bed sheet on the floor.
"Scoot forward." I did as I was told. Sarah slipped in behind me. I laid my back onto her chest.
"This is nice." I sighed after a while and inter whined Sarah and I's fingers as I reached out for both of her hands.
"It really is, isn't it." She replied.

After about 45 minutes of being in the bath we decided to go out for a Valentine's Day date, so we decided to go to get breakfast.
"Hey baby, can you help me pick out an outfit?" I asked rummaging through our closet.
"Um... how about this one?"

 how about this one?"

"Ooo, good pick baby." I kissed her cheek and went to change. I went into the bathroom, did my makeup and hair then waited for Sarah on the bed.
"You ready?" Sarah asked. I looked over to her and my god was she gorgeous.

 I looked over to her and my god was she gorgeous

"Sar baby, you look.... wow." She giggled.
"I thought you might like it. Now get your cute ass up and let's go."

We went to a cute little café for breakfast. It was new in town so there wasn't many people there.
"Oh my god this is amazing. How is this place so empty?" I said with my mouth stuffed with pancakes.
"Baby, manners." Sarah said sternly.
"Yes ma'am. Sorry." I replied blushing. Sarah liked the fact that she had so much control over me. That's also probably why she has a mommy kink.

"What else do you want to do today, love?" Sarah asked.
"Maybe we could go to a drive in later tonight? I heard they're going to play 'Valentine's Day' today." I said hopefully with a sparkle in my eyes.
"Of course we can do that baby. And maybe we go on a little shopping spree." Sarah said and tapped my nose.
"Ya know, your really cute sometimes." She said and get me a soft kiss on the lips.
"I think this is gonna be an amazing Valentine's Day."