𝐋𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬, 𝐂𝐚𝗺𝐞𝐫𝐚, 𝐀𝐜𝐭𝐢𝗼𝐧

𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐭 𝐇𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐗 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫💘

"Harri, we're gonna be late to work if you don't hurry and get your cute ass down here!!!" I yelled from the kitchen of Harriet and I's home. I wasn't much but it was enough for us.
"Beauty takes time baby! This face doesn't just happen!!!" She yelled right back making me giggle.

Harriet and I had been together for three years and married for one year with a baby on the way. Yep. I'm pregnant! And with a babygirl. Can you believe it. A baby is growing inside of me. It's so cool and yet strange how a female body can do that. Anyway, today was the day that Harri and I were telling our studio 60 cast and crew members that we're gonna have a baby. I was so nervous. This was a big deal.

"Are you alright, sweetheart? Do you need anything?" Harriet asked in a panicked voice.
I put my hand on her thigh and gave her a smile.
"I'm fine Harri. I know this is nerve racking but it's gonna be ok. This baby is gonna have a cast full of people who are gonna love her just as much as they love you and me." I leaned over and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

We pulled into the studio 60 parking lot and that's when my nerves started to kick in. I was having a panic attack. Harriet noticed right away.
"Baby, breathe ok. Can you breathe for me?" She started to breathe in and out and I mirrored her as best as I could.
"Stress isn't good for the baby, sweetheart. I don't want you stressing yourself out." She held my face in her hands and kissed my lips quick.
"I'm sorry. I just-" Harriet cut me off with another kiss.
"No apologies. You have nothing to be sorry for."

We sat in the car for another few minutes until we decided it was time. We went in and then went straight to Harri's dressing room where Tom, Simon, and Jeannie we're sat all over the room.
"Sure, go ahead and use my dressing room anytime you want." Harriet said, her voice laced with annoyance. Her statement was followed by the three friends giving out a couples of 'thank, great, thank Harri' which made her roll eyes and made me giggle.

"Guys, we have some news. We wanted you guys to know first but you can't tell anyone else, alright?" Harriet announced to the room getting our friends attention.
"What's up?" Jeannie asked.
"Well, Y/n and I...... we're pregnant. With a babygirl." Tom, Simon, and Jeannie burst for excitement.
"How the hell are you still so skinny if you have a baby inside of you?" Tom asked
"Dude, that's not ok to ask a women." Simon scolded. I laughed at the two as they continued to bicker.
"Boys! I'm am showing, we just found a way to hide it." I took of the sweatshirt I was wearing to show the maternity shirt that showed my small baby bump.
"Oh my god, Y/n!" Jeannie yelled. I giggled and leaned my head into Harriet's shoulder and nuzzling my face into her neck then wrapped my arms around her waist.
"Ok, if I wanted to watch girl on girl porn I would be in the bathroom." Tom snickered.
"Look, Tom, it's not my fault that I can get a girl and keep her, unlike you." Harri replied with a smug look on her face then kissed my forehead.

"Ok everyone! It's time for crazy Christians! Harri, Y/n, Jeannie, Tom, Simon, and everyone else who I don't know, get your asses on stage!" Matt yelled to the cast. I was a little worried. I wasn't really supposed to do and physical activity, in this case dancing, with out permission from my doctor.
"Umm, Matt-"
"Y/n, both you and I don't have time for this. We need you on stage."
"Matt I can't."
"Why is that?"
"Matt I'm pregnant."
He stood in shock. It looked like he had just seen a ghost.
"I'm sorry, you're what?"
"She's pregnant with our baby." Harriet had come up behind me and wrapped her arms around me.
"She can't be dancing. It's dangerous for the baby. The movement could hurt her."
Matt was just.... dumbfounded. Him jaw dropped, eyes went wide, face went white.
"O-ok. Well um, I don't know what to say."
"Is it alright if I just sit this one out? It not like I have a solo in it. Please?" I begged
"Ok, ok. I don't want you or the kid getting hurt." It looked like he didn't want to admit it but he did. Like a good man.

I sat in my dressing room, messing around with my phone, when I felt two arms wrapped around me.
"Ahhhh!!!" I screamed as the person spun me around. I knew the feeling of the soft hands.
"Harri, put me down!!!" I screamed. She sat me on her lap as we laughed together.

"I love you, Harri." I said and kissed her soft lips.
"I love you more."
"Who would have thought a good Christian girl would fall in love with me." I said with a giggle.
"I love you and our beautiful little babygirl." She leaned down a kiss my baby bump then kissed up till she got to my lips.

𝐇𝗼𝐰 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐈 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝗼 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐲?