Day 7: dressed/naked (half dressed)

Ally X reader 💗

Love. A four letter word that has so much meaning. This word was a word I told my wife every day of her life.

Ally and I had been married for 5 years. We loved each other like there was no tomorrow and never took those 5 years for granted. I had taken in Ozzy as my own son, I even gave birth to Ozzy's baby sister, Makenzie. They were inseparable. Ozz would even wake up early in the morning when Makenzie would cry and calm her down. He was the perfect big brother.

One night, when Ozzy and Mackenzie were staying at Ally's parents house for the weekend, Ally and I went out of town and stayed at a hotel, and a nice one at that. It had a private pool and hot tub, king sized bed, gorgeous design, and Ally booked it just for us. She was so excited to surprise me. When we pulled up to the build, the first thing I did was kiss Ally and told her how thankful I was.
"Oh Ally, you didn't have to do this."
"But I wanted to baby. You deserve it." She kissed my forehead and started walking to the double doors.
"Room for Mayfair-Richards." Ally said to the receptionist at the front desk.
"Ok, here's your key. Have a wonderful stay."
"Oh we will." Ally says smirking at me as walk to the elevator.
Little did I know, Ally had booked the master sweet on the top floor.

When we got in our room, I was shocked. I wasn't expecting anything like this.

 I wasn't expecting anything like this

"Oh Ally! You didn't have to do this."
"I wanted to surprise you with I nice weekend away, and I thought the first step to a perfect weekend is the perfect hotel room." She says hugging me from behind. I loved when Ally held me. It was like being hugged by a teddy bear. She had such a soft side for me.

I started to unpack our stuff, putting our clothes in the dressers, when Ally started to massage my shoulders, pressing her body as close as she could to mine.
"Y/n, why don't we go for a swim? We have a pool all to ourselves, we might as well put it to use." She said kissing my neck, making my head fall to her shoulder.
"I would love to Al."

I went to the bathroom and put on my bathing suit. It was a bikini with a pink top and palm tree leaves on the white bottoms.

 It was a bikini with a pink top and palm tree leaves on the white bottoms

Ally wore a yellow one pice with little cactuses all over it.

When I came out of the bathroom I looked up to see Ally biting her lip and looking me up and down

"You like what you see baby?" I say teasingly.
"Oh, you bet I do. You look stunning baby girl." She walks my way and grabs my waist, pulling me closer to her body.
"Let's go for that swim now." Ally said pulling me to the pool that was right outside the sliding doors of our hotel room.

I slid into the bubbling hot tub, waiting for my love to follow. When she came and sat on the other side, I swam to her and straddled her waist. She started to tug at the bottoms of the two pice, moving one of her hand down to my ass. We both leaned in and captured each other's lips, kissing passionately as I started to slowly grind on her core. Moans escaped both of our mouths, as Ally put her hand on my lower stomach and pulled away from our kiss.
"Why'd you stop?" I ask breathless.
"To do this..." She quickly put her hand down my bikini bottoms and shoving two fingers inside me.

"AHH, Ally, fuck, that feels so good." I whimper when her fingers started to move inside of me, kissing my neck so she could hear my moans and whimpers, but could still leave her mark.
"Ride my fingers baby girl."
I started to bounce on her hand moaning uncontrollably.
"AHHH, FUCK, ALLY BABY!! I'M GONNA CUM!!" I scream her name as I felt my high approaching.

She pulled her fingers out of me and sat me down on the edge of the hot tub, spreading my legs and pulling my bikini bottoms down. She started to suck my clit, slightly nibbling on it to tease me. As her tongue slipped inside my pussy, she moaned at the taste and the vibrations made me pull Ally's head closer to my center.

I felt something in the pit of my stomach, fulling knowing I was seconds from cumming in her mouth.
"OH FUCK, ALLY!!!!" I scream as my high ripped through me.

"You taste so good baby girl. I love you." She pulled me bottoms up, put her hands on my waist and pulled me back into the hot tub.
"I love you too Ally. You are my one and only." I say, pulling her in for a passionate loving kiss.

'I love this women.'