𝙾𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝 𝚙𝚝. 𝟸

Xandra let me sit in her office to calm down some more. I just sat in my phone until Xandra came to get me. Minutes, hours past by. Still no Xandra. I started to get worried so I went to the bar to see if Xandra was out there. Still no Xandra.
"Molly! Molly, have you seen Xandra?" I asked Molly who was cleaning the bar.
"Yeah, she just left. Said it was an emergency." She really just left me? What the fuck. I pulled out my phone and called her. And called her, and called her, and called her but she never answered. Looks like I'm gonna have to walk home.

It was dark and cold, my phone was now dead, I was scared what Larry would do to me when I got back, and I was worried about Xandra. She told me that she had stopped drugs so I knew she wasn't going out to get her fix. I finally got to the house and to my surprise Larry's car wasn't there, but Xandra's was, as well as a few others. Once I opened to door I heard sobbing and a few reassurances. I walked to the living room and there was Xandra with her friends surrounding her as she sobbed. My heart broke to see her like that. I truly didn't know what could be the problem so I made my presence known. Bad idea.

"What happened?" They all looked my way and Xandra started to bail harder.
"It's her fault! I want her out of my site!" Xandra yelled. Her friend Clair came to and told me very calmly to go upstairs for a while.
"No. I want to know what's wrong."
"You want to know what's wrong?" Xandra said in a cold tone. She got right up in my face and I'm not gonna lie, this is the first time I've ever been scared of Xandra.
"Your dad is dead!"
"W-what do you m-mean?"
"After you came running to me for 'help' he drank two whole bottles of vodka and then drove until passed out at the wheel and crashed into three cars! He did it because you couldn't get him his goddamn money!" I felt a sharp sting on my cheek. She hit me. She fucking hit me.
"It's not my fucking fault my dad's a junky!" I screamed at her.
"Ya know you are just like your father."
"I'm nothing like him." I spit at her.
"Get your ass in your room before I beet you into the ground." That's when my body started to tremble. I've had pass experience with physical abuse from one of my mom's ex-boyfriends. The thought of someone hurting me was terrifying. I ran as fast as I could up to my room and locked the door, I then barricaded it with my desk chair. I hid under my bed with my phone and I called Boris, hoping to god he would pick up but he never did. Eventually I fell asleep, praying it was all a dream.

It wasn't.

Part 3 coming soon