𝕀'𝕞 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕟𝕝𝕪 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕤

Ally Mayfair-Richards X reader💙

My girlfriend Ally and I were getting ready to go to the club with our friends Billie Dean Howard and Lana Winters for a fun night out

My girlfriend Ally and I were getting ready to go to the club with our friends Billie Dean Howard and Lana Winters for a fun night out. Ozzy was out for a sleepover with a friend of his, so Ally thought it would be fun to finally go out and I highly agreed. It had been so long since we had done anything fun. With Ally at the restaurant and Ozzy being as young as he is, we never got to go out. But, tonight was the night. No if's, and's, or but's. We were going out and that was that.

"Baby!!! Hurry up!!! We are supposed to meet Billie and Lana at 8:00!!!" Ally yelled from the bottom of the stairs.
"Coming baby!!!" I yelled as I grabbed my shoes and ran down the stairs. I looked at Ally straight ahead of me. Her eyes were wide, jaw to the floor, and cheeks flushed.
"What? Is something wrong baby?"
"No, sweet girl. You look- wow." Ally put her arms around my waist and kissed my lips passionately. I was wearing mom jean shorts with a black see through top and a white bralett
underneath.

"Although I would prefer it only be me to see you in this, but I guess you can wear it out just for tonight

"Although I would prefer it only be me to see you in this, but I guess you can wear it out just for tonight." I giggled at Ally's remark.
"Well you can take it off of me when we get home." I whispered in her ear then bit her ear lobe. Ally groaned at my actions.
"Tease me now and I might have to call the girl and cancel." Ally got really close to my face and kissed me quick.

We finally got to the club where Billie and Lana waited for us outside.
"Fucking finally. We've been waiting here for 30 minutes." Billie scolded.
"Sorry Billie, but when you have a girlfriend this hot it's hard not to get distracted." Ally teased and then kissed your nose.
"Ok stop causing a scene and let's have some fun!" Lana yelled and pulled us into the club.

The music was loud, the people were wild, and the drinks were pouring. Ally immediately pulled me to the bar and got us and the girl tequila shots. 20. 20 tequila shots to split between four girls. One of which was a light weight. Aka ME!!!
"What the hell Ally! Are you trying to get me drunk?!" I laughed as our tray of shots arrived at our table.
"Maybe. And if I do I can get you out of this outfit sooner." Ally whispered in my ear with a smirk. I slapped her arm while we giggled together.
"You two are so weird." Billie snickered as she knocked back her first shot.

I few shots later I was drunk and the girl kept laughing at me because of how dumb I was acting.
"What? I-I think that Ally has a cute ass. Is that so bad?" I hiccuped while the girl continued to laugh and Ally blushed.
"Ok I think you've had enough. I'm gonna go use the bathroom I'll be right back." Ally kissed me on the cheek and walked to the ladies room.

"When is that clueless weirdo gonna put a ring in it?" Lana asked while we waited for Ally.
"I don't know. She's been a lot more clingy then usual so maybe that could be a sign...... Oh, and she told me she wanted to marry me the other day. But honestly, she's most likely being the sweetest sweetheart that she is." I gushed over her. I looked up from my lap and saw a panic on Billies face.

"What? Billie what's wron-" I turned my head to look at the dance floor and my heart dropped. There was Ally, on the dance floor, with a blonde barbie bitch grinding on her. Ally tried to push her off but the bitch wasn't taking no for an answer.
"Are you fucking kidding me?!" I yelled and stood to my feet. I rushed to Ally and the girl and scolded them.
"Is this a fucking joke!?" I screamed.
"Who are you?" The strange girl asked.
"Who am I? I'm this woman's girlfriend! Who the fuck are you!?"
"Well if she's your girlfriend why am I grinding on her?" I asked sarcastically.

It was a reflex. I didn't mean to. I didn't try to. It just happened. I slapped her right across the face. She fell to the floor once I realized what I had done. I looked at her and at Ally as tears brimmed my eyes. I legs took me at that point. I ran back to our table ,grabbed my stuff, and ran out of the club. Once I had lost the girls I started to walk as the tears fell from my eyes. I looked through my purse to find the car keys till I remembered that Ally had the keys.
'Fuck. I guess I have to walk home.'

I was becoming tried and more sad. I just wanted to get into my pj's and go to sleep with Ally's arms around me. She probably hates me. I embarrassed her in front of all of those people. Granted they were all either drunk or tipsy but still. She'll probably yell at me once I get home. I had royally fucked up. Big time.
I decided to check my phone to see if I had missed anything important.
"Shit." I whispered. I had multiple texts from Ally, Lana, and Billie. Texts like: 'Y/n, where are you?' 'Please answer me babygirl?' 'I swear I'm not mad just please tell me where you are? You know it's not safe at night.' And also: 'Y/n, Ally is freaking the fuck out, WHERE ARE YOU?' 'Look Y/n, we know you're upset but we really need to know where you are.'
"Fuck my life." I said to myself. I went to my contacts and called Ally as soon as I saw her name.
"Please pick up, please pick up?" I begged to no one.

"Y/n?" I heard Ally's voice but it full of sadness but also relief.
"Hey Al." I said through tears.
"Baby, please tell me where you are? We need to talk about this. I need to know that you're safe." Ally's voice was shaky. I did that. I made her upset.
"I'm on Wallmen street by the butchery. Please come get me? I'm tried, and I'm cold, and I just want you." I started to cry harder, just wanting Ally to hold me and tell me everything was ok.
"I know baby. I wanna hold you so badly. I'm on my way right now ok? Don't move a muscle."

I waited by the street sign impatiently for Ally. It had been awhile and sleep was starting to take over my body. I sat down in a bench near the entrance of the butchery and just tried to rest my eyes for awhile.

The next thing I knew, I was in Ally's arms, being carried to the car. She opened the passenger door and carefully sat me in the seat and wrapped my seatbelt around me.
"Ally?" I whined and reached out for her.
"I'm right here, love. We gonna be home in a few minutes and then you can sleep, ok?" She cooed then kissed me in the cheek.
"I'm sorry." I whispered as tears welled in my eyes.
"Shhh shhh, it alright babygirl. I probably would have done the same thing. Just know, that I'm yours and only yours. No one else's, ok? I love you." She gave me a quick kiss then put a strand of hair behind my ear.
"I love you more."

A/n: Hey guys!!! Thank you all so much for 22k reads!!!! Is this what being popular feels like? Anyways I just really wanna thank you guys. I couldn't do it without you!
Peace, love, safety, and hand washing 💖😂

        -C