April fool's

Warning: mentions cutting

"Fuck! Why can't you get me off anymore?" Sally yelled as her girlfriend continued to suck her clit as hard as she could.
"I'm sorry Sally. I'm really trying my hardest."
"Not hard enough." She scoffed and pushed
Y/n away from her core.
"I'll just go see if John's free." Sally said as she put her clothes back on.
"But...... I'm your girlfriend. Wouldn't that be cheating?" Y/n began to tear up as she pulled the covers over her exposed chest.
"Yeah so. At least he can get me to cum hard. With you all I feel is a tickle. I'm a woman with needs that you can't-" Y/n cut Sally off before she could continue.
"You're not a woman! You're a goddamn ghost, you bitch!" Y/n screamed as loud as she could, but Sally didn't care. She walked out on Y/n as fast as she could.

Y/n sat at the bar crying, when she caught Sally and John making out on the stairs. She couldn't handle it. She took a shot glass, broke it, then cut all the way down her wrist.
"Y/N!!!" Sally yelled from the stairs as Y/n fell backwards off of her chair. Blood oozed from her wrists as Sally held her in her arms, putting pressure on Y/n's wrists begging her to stay with her.
"I shouldn't have done this. I'm so sorry babygirl. This is all my fault." Sally cried.

Iris called 911. As they took Y/n away, Sally punches Jonah in the nose then ran to the room that she shared with Y/n. Sally nuzzled her face into Y/n's pillow begging and praying for Y/n to be ok. Sally had never prayed before. She was just really hoping it worked.
"Please, whatever higher power is up there, please let my baby be ok. I'm begging you. Shes all I have. She's my everything. This was all some dumb joke that should have never happened. And one more thing. If you could, I want John to have a place in hell right next to satan." Sally prayed through tears.

It had been a few days and Y/n had come back to the hotel. Sally refused to leave her bedside when Y/n came back. Until Y/n woke up.
"Sally go away."
"Baby you're up. Oh thank god." Sally praised as she kissed Y/n's hand.
"Why do you care? I thought you wanted to be with John?" Y/n whispered with tears in her eyes.
"No baby. This was an April fool's prank gone way too far. I want you. I want you and only. I would give you my soul if it meant I would get to be with you forever." Sally cried hoping Y/n wouldn't hate her as much as she hated herself.
"Sally?" Y/n whispered.
"Yes babygirl?"
"Never do shit like this again. Please?"
"I promise. Never again. Never ever again."