Public Place Pt2

Maggie started to rub my folds, giving me a rush of pleasure.
"You want me to make you feel good? I guess I could, but only if you promise to do as I say."
"I will. I swear to god I will." I couldn't wait much longer. I almost reached my hand down and made her rub my clit.
"Already breaking the rules." She plunged two fingers inside of me.
"Ohhh, oh fuck." I moaned, pushing my hips down to get more contact with her fingers.
"Shhh.... Anyone could walk in at any moment princess, or do you want me to stop?"
"No, god please, no."
I started to whisper dirty things into Maggie's ear.
"Make me moan and scream. Make love to me harder than ever before. Put your fingers so deep in me that I go numb." I wanted it, needed it so bad.
I looked in Maggie's eyes and saw worry.
"Hey, baby, what's wrong?"
"You've never asked me to be ruff with you. I just don't want to hurt you." I saw tears in her eyes start to form.
"No baby. Please don't cry. Your not gonna hurt me. I know you would never do that. If you don't wanna keep going-" She cut me off.
"No. I wanna keep going I just.... please tell me if I hurt you, ok?" I nodded my head and wrapped my arms around her neck, nuzzling my face to her neck.

She started to stroke my folds again, and my arousal followed. Her fingers slowly started to work their way to my clit, massaging it slowly at first but getting faster and faster every second.
"Ah, fuck. Baby, don't stop."
"I wasn't planning on it honey."
She continued to rub me off until I started to kiss her neck. She then stuck her fingers in my pussy, making me throw my head back and roll it back on to her shoulder.
"Does that feel good baby?" She started to go faster than I expected but god I loved it.
"Ahh, oh fuck. Y-yes! Oh fuck I'm g-gon-nna cum! Ahhhhhhhh!!" I screamed as I came on her fingers.

After I had ridden out my orgasm, Maggie pulled my head up to kiss me.
"Let finish this at home baby." Maggie then picked me up and walked us out of the arcade.

Yes I know this is kinda short but I have writer block so please don't hate me