Two heads are better than one

Bette and Dot X reader 💓

Ps. You have a country accent 🤠

No this is not part of the 30 day smut challenge

Warning: not smut all fluff

I had been working for Elsa Mars' Cabinet of Curiosities for about a week or so now. I was known as the life size Barbie. Elsa says I'm as pretty as a Georgia peach in the summer time, but she also says I'm as skinny as a tooth pick. I don't know if I should take that as a compliment or not. Anyway, I never saw myself as pretty. I saw myself as an out cast. Sure boys chased me around day after day, but that's not what I was insecure about. I was insecure about my sexuality. Hell, it's 1952, no one would except me for who is was if I came out. But Elsa did. She didn't mind the fact that I liked girls. Two girls to be specific.

The two beautiful girls that walked around this place like it was no one's business. Bette and Dot Tattler had been here for about two or three months before I came along. These two were like sunshine in a world of dark gray clouds. I was always so scared to talk to them because I had the biggest crush on them since the moment I laid eyes on them. The day I came to the show, Bette and Dot were just the sweetest thing to me. They welcomed me with open arms and warm smiles. They showed me around the place, showed me where my tint was, and we got to know each other a bit better. And just like sisters do they bickered. A lot. I found it extremely adorable. Bette was the innocent one of the two. She blushes at every compliment and and giggled at every joke. Dot on the other hand was more hard headed. If the two girls had an option, Dot was the first to say it. I found both of them to be the most amazing things on the earth.

"Oh come on Eve. Those girls would never want to be with me. They want Jimmy, not me, never me." I said as Eve ( a.k.a the world's tallest woman) and I saw the twins and Jimmy walk past the main tint hand in hand.
"Y/n, have you seen the way those girls look at you, because I have. They adore you with their whole being." Eve said. Ma-petite nodded in Eve's arms.
"Maybe so, but they still wanna be with Jimmy. I wasn't gonna say anything but the other night I went to Jimmy's trailer to talk to him about our act, and in the window...... in the window, I saw Bette and Dot strip for Jimmy. I ran back to my trailer and just cried." Tears started brimming my eyes and I whipped them away before they could fall.
"Oh, Y/n." Eve said, her voice laced with sympathy.
"You can't say anything. I don't want those girls to hurt. That's the last thing I would want in life." Eve promised me to keep her mouth shut as well as Ma-petite. I turned my head to the entrance of the tint and the twins were walking our way. I couldn't handle it. I got up and brushed past them, running to my tint to cry in peace.

I laid in bed, crying until there were not more tears to fall from my eyes. Jimmy had the girls wrapped around his finger and wish I had his luck.

"Y/n?" A sweet voice came from the doorway of my tint. I knew it was Bette's voice. I knew the sweet tone and the tiny lisp that both the girls had. I pretended to be asleep hoping they would go away, but to no avail. I felt a dip in my bed, indicating that they had sat on my bed. I felt a hand go through my hair and by the placement of the thumb, I knew that one was Dot.
"How could we have been so blind?" Dot said.
"I've always thought she was just really nice, but I can see it now. I can see the love she has for us." She continued. Oh god. Had Eve said something? Had she told them what I saw? I calmed myself down, tell myself everything was fine. I felt two small quick kisses on my head. I smiled to myself hoping they would think I was still asleep.
"Awww, look. She smiling in her sleep. How cute." Bette proclaimed. I guess after crying so much it really tuckered me out.

When I woke up it was night fall. I small smile grew on my lips at the thought of those girl being so gentle with me. That's when I heard the cheers of a crowd. Shit, I had a show tonight. I jumped up and ran as fast as I could to the main tint, and pushed my way to the back stage doors. I quickly got dressed in my pink skimpy outfit. It was off the shoulder with a low cut back and was very short. It was higher than mid-thigh. I put on my makeup and my bleach blonde wig, grabbed my heels and ran to the stage. As I performed my dancing and singing act I saw Bette and Dot in the crowd smiling with per happiness.

Once my acted was over I ran out into the audience to find the twins but there were gone. So I ran to their tint as quick as I could in a pair as high heels. I rushed into their tint to find them at their vanity cleaning themselves up to go to bed in a gorgeous pink silk night gown with black lace trimming. Dot gasped while Bette giggled.
"Sorry. I didn't mean to barge in, I just really wanted- well needed to see you guys." I said fiddling with my hands and looking down at them.
"Well, what is it you needed to see us about?" Dot asked.
"Well... um.. early today... when I ran off to my tint, I know you guys were in there. I wasn't really asleep," The color drained from their faces.
"Did Eve tell you guys anything?"
"Yes. She told us everything, and I to be honest am quite flattered." Bette said with a big grin on her beautiful face.
"Shut up Bette! You weren't supposed to say anything!" Dot scolded.

I walked to their vanity chair and kneeled down in front of them. I held Bette and Doty's faces in my hands. I pulled Bette in first and gently kissed her plump soft lips. I then switched over to Dot but the kiss wasn't as gentle. Dot slipped her tongue in my mouth as soon as she could.
"Wow." I sighed with love and happiness in my tone.
"Both of your lips are so soft and plump. I love you. Both of you. I have for a long time." I said with tears in my eyes.
"We love you too Y/n" they said in sink.
My heart couldn't be more full then it was in that moment.