𝐻𝑒𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒, 𝑑𝑜𝑙𝑙 𝑓𝑎𝑐𝑒 ♡︎

So I saw the pictures that are up top and I thought what if I made a chapter about it so here you go.
♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎

After a bad day of errands the best thing is to come home to the warm cozy atmosphere of home sweet home and an amazing girlfriend. Even though COVID is still a big problem I still work. You would think working from home is easy considering Sarah and I are both actresses but trust me it's not all it's wrapped up to be. Honestly some of the strangest things happen on zoom meeting. And on that I had to go to the grocery store and people were going as crazy as they were at the beginning of the pandemic.

But I didn't care much because it was Sarah and I's anniversary and nothing could ruin this for me. I got everything I needed for the perfect candle lit dinner under the stars. I even bought some new lingerie in her favorite color, dark purple.
'God, I hope she likes this.'

My day wasn't the best so I was so happy to come home to the love of my life. Sarah. She always made things so much better no matter the circumstances, she made me smile even on the worst of days.

"Sarah? Sar? Baby, I'm home! Baby?" Yelled through the two story home. After I set my bag down and put the groceries in the kitchen, I still didn't get a response I started to wonder where she could be.
"Sarah? This isn't funny!" I say as I started to walk up the stairs towards Sarah and I's shared bedroom when I started to hear music come from down the hallway. In our room.

'What the heck? I guess she's home.'

Sarah would sometimes play music in our room on her speaker while she cleaned or organized, sometimes even while looking over scripts. But Sarah and I had cleaned and organized our room just a few days before, and she didn't have any new scripts that she needed to look over.
'Huh? That's funny.'

"Sarah, honey you will not believe what happened at the stor-" I cut myself off when I opened the door to our room and there Sarah was, but not the way I thought I would find her. She was sat on the edge of our bed in a gorgeous black, lace, lingerie number. It consisted of a black lace dress with a black bra that supported her beautiful breasts perfectly, and matching high waisted panties that showed off the smooth, milky skin on her legs.

'Fuck, she's gorgeous

'Fuck, she's gorgeous.'

"Hey there, doll face." She said before she stood up and walked my way, swaying her hips teasingly.
"H-hi..." I stuttered while I felt a wetness form in my panties.