Day 5: blow job

Disclaimer: I'm so sorry if this is confusing, also I just thought this is something my Venny would do sooo if you hate it, I will know why.

                       Ms. Venable X reader 💜

I was laying in her bed with her on top of me. She was kissing and sucking my neck until a big purple mark was left. I had been having a love affair with the leader of the outpost 3, Ms. Wilhelmina Venable. She was everything I wanted and more.
She had been thrusting a strap on into me all night long. Her big, thick, purple strap on.

"AHHH! VENNY, OHHH FUCKKK! I CANT TAKE IT!" I screamed as this was probably the hundredth time she made me cum. I had dominated her that night. Making me cum until I was drained was my punishment. I never have had so much pleasure and pain at the same time.
"You. Put. This. On. Your. Self." She says as she thrust inside of me harder than she had all night.

The bed shaking, banging against the wall, tears falling down my cheeks, heavy breathing, lips connected. With Wilhelmina, all of her flaws, I never saw. People thought she was too aggressive, but I liked it when she got in that headspace. The only part I didn't like was when she hurt me.

In the outpost, sex and relationships are forbidden, so we didn't want anything to be obvious. If I did anything that was against the rules, she would slap me across the face in front of everyone. I never asked for public humiliation but I also didn't want to get caught. She always slapped me at dinner. I would just end up running to my room. This was a routine that I never got used to. After dinner she would come to my room and apologized so many times, she would take care of the mark she left behind, then the rest of the night would be filled with cuddles and kisses. But tonight was not one of those.

She finally stopped and pulled the strap on out of me. A gasp of relief fell from my lips. She took it off on rubbed it on my cum covered folds ever so gently. She brought the dildo up to my lips and the next words that came from her mouth shocked me.
"Suck it."
I knew that wasn't a question. What choice did I have. I opened my mouth wide enough for it to fit. She stuffed it in my mouth, making to choke me. My cheeks hollowed as I sucked my cum clean off of the sex toy. I moaned at the taste of silicone and myself combined. When she took it out of my mouth, she leaned down and kissed me with so much passion and love.
"I love you baby girl." She look into my eyes with a heart melting smile.
"I love you too, Venny."