Day 4: Masturbation

Sarah Paulson X reader♥️

Really quick shoutout to raulsonfetus  because she mentioned me in the new chapter of 'To Pretty to cry' ♥️

It was Sarah and I's anniversary. We had been together for 2 years now and we were loving every second of it.

Sarah was at work while I sat home, making her a surprise dinner with all of her favorites. Pasta, ice cream, salad, everything she liked. The kitchen and dining room had been decorated with candles and roses, just to make a more romantic atmosphere.

I sat on the couch, looking through cute photos of Sarah and I on my phone. The cute texts we had sent each other. Words like, I love you, and, you are the light of my life, made my heart melt just looking at them. She really was my favorite person ever.

As I was watching tv and scrolling through Instagram, Sarah sent me a text.

Sarah: Hi my gorgeous baby girl, what do you think of this photo? It's for my new photo shoot.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I knew what she was doing, and so did she. She told me she was doing a more flirty photo shoot, but I didn't expect to see her top less. I felt my arousal grow as I stared at every inch of her chest, wanting to kiss, suck, and lick her soft, pale, freckled skin.

I bit my lip looking at the photo for what felt like hours. I was so focused on Sarah's beauty, that I didn't realize my hand had slipped past the waistband of my panties. I moaned Sarah's name as my fingers teased my clit and entrance.
"Oh fuck, S-Sarah, your so amazing." I whimper as I slipped two digits inside of myself.

I felt myself getting closer as I started to ride my fingers, with nothing but Sarah on my mind. She always made me feel so good. She knew what I liked, especially when it came to sex. She knew how to tease me and please me. She would let me do what ever I wanted, no matter what it was. If I wanted her to use a strap on, strap on it is. If I wanted to ride her thighs, I'd be riding her all night. If I wanted to be in charge, no questions asked. If I had scissoring on my mind, she'd scissor me. She wanted me to be happy, but it wasn't the sex that made me happy, it was her. Sex was just I bonus feature in our love life. As long as we had each other we didn't care what life brought us.

Out of no were, when my high was so close, someone pulled my hand from my center and started to kiss my neck. I immediately knew it was the love of my life, Ms. Sarah Cathrine Paulson.
"My bad baby girl." She whispered in my ear, licking the shell of it and shoving her fingers inside of me with no warning, moving them frantically.
"Oh, f-fuck, S-SARAH!" I screamed her name as I came all over her fingers.

"Happy anniversary, y/n." Sarah whispered when I came down from my high. I turned my head in her direction and we shared such a perfect, passionate kiss.
"Happy anniversary Sar bear, I love you." I say with a quiet giggle.
"I love you too, baby doll."

Sarah Paulson one shots ❤️❤️❤️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें