Day 17: on the floor

Sarah Paulson X reader 💝

I was at home playing Minecraft laying down on my tummy on the floor, waiting for my gorgeous, goddess of a girlfriend, Sarah to get home. We had a little Minecraft world that we shared so I was playing on that. Out of the corner of my eye I saw car head lights come from the cracks in the blinds of the front windows of our house Sarah and I shared. I heard the jiggling of keys in the door and was ready to pounce on her like a lioness to her pray. I hadn't seen Sarah in three whole mouth due to her shooting season ten of American horror story. I missed her so much and I couldn't wait to love on her till the end of the night.

"Oh baaabbbbyyyy!!" Sarah yelled from the front door.
"Sar bear!!!" I screamed, hurrying as fast as I could to get to the door to see my love for the first time in ninety-three days.

Flashback
"Baby, please don't go? I don't wanna be alone in our bed for three months. Please stay with me?" Y/n sobbed into Sarah's chest, begging her not to go to Boston to film her show.
"Babygirl, I know it's gonna be tough, but you gotta stay strong for me, ok? I need you to be a big girl and be on your own for awhile. I promise, I will be on the first plane back as soon as filming ends. I'll text you, and call you, and FaceTime you every chance I get. Hey, I'll make you a deal. I'll send you a little letter and one of my sweatshirts every three weeks if you can promise me that you can be strong for me. How does that sound?" Y/n pulled her head out of Sarah's chest and nodded with tears still rolling down her face. Sarah peppered little kisses around y/n's face to comfort her and dried her face.
"My flight's gonna leave if I don't hurry. Do you wanna walk me to the car?" Y/n nodded her head and got up from the bed Sarah and her had been sitting on. Letting Sarah go for months hurt y/n, but she loved Sarah and wanted her to have all the opportunities that came her way. Sarah and Y/n shared a deep and passionate kiss before Sarah got in her car and closed the door, pulling out of the driveway.
End of flashback

"Baby!!" Sarah squealed as I jumped into her arms and wrapped my legs around her waist and my arms around her neck. I nuzzled into her neck, sniffing in her sent and kissing her ear lobe and neck. Tears came from my eyes. Tears of happiness. I missed her so much and couldn't believe she was finally back home where she belonged.
"I missed you so much." I sniffled
"I missed you too sweetheart." Sarah replies burying her head into my shoulder. Sarah put me down but I refused to take my face out of the crook of her neck, afraid that if I pulled away she would disappear into thin air.
"Come on baby, give me a kiss. I've been waiting to feel your lips again for three months." Sarah whined. I pulled out of her neck. Seeing her gorgeous face again made me so happy that I couldn't help but kiss her. Our lips connected like two puzzle pieces. That's how I knew we were met to be. Sarah's lips tasted like cherries and strawberries. They were so soft too. And plump. She had pretty big lips but I wasn't complaining.

Pulling away from our passionate kiss, Sarah cupped my cheek and put a small little kiss on my nose.
"I see someone likes the sweatshirt I got them." Sarah said with a cocky smirk. Around the second month of Sarah being away she sent me a black sweatshirt and in pink letters it said babygirl.

 Around the second month of Sarah being away she sent me a black sweatshirt and in pink letters it said babygirl

She had sprayed her favorite perfume that she wore all the time all over it so it smelled like her. It was the sweetest gesture anyone had ever done for me.
"It smells like you, what did you expect?" Sarah giggled and gave me another gentle kiss.
"So baby, what were you up to before you came running into me?" Sarah asked with a giggle.
"Playing Minecraft. Wanna play with me?"
"No baby, maybe tomorrow. But I'll watch you play and I'll order us some dinner."
"Ok."

I laid back on my tummy on the floor, continuing to play my game as Sarah watched from be side me. Sarah laid in the same position as me and watched me play, telling me were to go and what to do. After about 20 minutes, Sar started to kiss my neck and tug at my shorts.
"Sar, what are you doing?" I asked with a giggle.
"Oh nothing, I just really missed you, and I missed this gorgeous body, and I want to see it." She whispered the last part. A tingle went through my body as she kissed my ear lobe, biting in between each kiss. I loved it when she did that.

Naturally, I moaned at the feeling. Sarah knew her nibbling anywhere on my body made me so sexually excited. She started to tug at my shorts again. I knew what she wanted but I just teased her instead. I rolled onto my back and let her continue the nibbling and the tugging that she had been doing for the past twenty minutes.
"You like that?" Sarah whispered in my ear then went back to what she was doing.
"Mmh, yes." I moaned and bucked my hips a little.
"So eager, aren't we baby? Why don't we just slip these little shorts off and get down to work." It was more of a demand and less of a question. I quickly pulled my shorts down to my knees and Sarah pulled them down till they were completely off.
"Baby, why are you wearing the panties you know I love?" Sarah asked
"I was kinda hoping that we could have welcome-home-love-making." I blushed at the word falling from my lips. Sarah bit her lip and smiled.

That goddamn lip bite got me every time. Sarah knew it was my weakness. She could get me to do anything by just calling me babygirl and biting her gorgeous lips. Sarah pulled at the waist band of my panties begging for me to take them off so I could be left in my sweatshirt. Sarah loved this specific pair of panties. They were made of a coral color lacy fabric and the waist band had a tiny little bow on it. Sarah always said the reason she loved these so much is because they made me look so innocent yet so sexy.

Sarah pulled my panties down to my ankles. She blew cold air on my hot center making me shiver at the pleasurable feeling. Sarah kisses and sucked and bit my thighs leaving purple and red marks that would surely last for days.
"Please stop teasing Sar?" I beg as the wetness between my legs was growing wetter and wetter. She finally let her tongue run over my folds in a slow motion, taking up my leaking juices.
"Oh, please baby, I need you so badly." I moaned hoping to get the attention of the woman between my thighs.
"I've missed this so much." Sarah said against my clit, making a vibration go through my body. Sarah always went slow and gentle with me. It felt so good to finally have her tongue back where I needed it most.

Sarah started to suck and kiss my clit. I moaned in pure pleasure. Her tongue was so wet and warm against my center.
"Oh fuck, baby you eat me so good." My moans start to get louder and almost became screams. My clit throbbed against Sarah's tongue and my hands ran into Sarah's hair, pulling her closer to my heat.
"You taste so good sweetheart." Sarah moaned against me sending more pleasure through me.
"Oh FUCK, b-baby, I-I'm cumming!" I screamed as my orgasm ripped through me.

"That's it baby, ride it out." Sarah cooed as she kissed up my body, fingering me through my release. Soft moans flowed from my lips until I was fully finished.
"Sar, if we're gonna continue this, can please do it in our room or the couch? My back hurts." Sarah giggled and helped me up. Let's just say, she enjoyed her welcome home present.