Lana Banana

A/n: I feel like I have to say this, but THIS IS NOT A FOOT FETISH CHAPTER!!! I AIN'T BOUT THAT LIFE!!!

MLana and I had finally gotten home from a long day of work at the newspaper company.
"Ugh, my feet are killing me." Lana whined.
"Oh, baby, you sit down and I'll go get those lotions you like so I can give you a massage." I requested while putting my purse down and started to walk to the bedroom.
"No, sweetheart. I'll be fine. We can just change our clothes, order in, and watch a cute little rom-com." She said while wrapping her arms around my waist.
"No can do, Lana banana. Now sit, take those shoes off, and I'll be right back." I give her a small kiss before running upstairs to get what I needed.

I came back down in a silk pajama set and Lana's favorite lotion.
"Wow... aren't I lucky to get to lay eyes on this gorgeous woman everyday and every night." Lana complimented, making me blush while she pulled me over to the couch. I slowly kneeled in front of her. As I looked up at her I saw that knowing smirk on her face.
"What are you smirking at?"
"Ya know, this feels like a similar situation but with a much different out come." I giggled and shook my head.
"Calm down there, tiger. I haven't even touched you yet."

Pulled Lana's foot up and laid on the ottoman that was I front of her. I took off her heels and started to slowly and gently rub her foot. I then grabbed the rose scented lotion and put a quarter sized dollop on the palm of my hand then rubbed my hands together before smearing the lotion on the bottom of Lana's foot. I started to rub the soul of her foot,  working my way around and down to her heel and ankle.

"Baby, I don't know how I'm gonna thank you for this." Lana said then let on a relaxed groan as I moved my hands to her other foot and repeated the same actions as the last.
"Oh, I'm sure I could find a few ways." I said while a smirk rose on my face.

A few minutes later, I looked up to see Lana's eyes closed and the chest rising, up and down and up and down. A naughty yet satisfying idea popped into my head. I rubbed my hands up to Lana's calves, to her knees, then once I had gotten to her thighs, I pushed her tight pencil skirt up as far as I could before leaning down and spreading open mouth kisses up and down the smooth skin, sometimes getting to close to her core for comfort.

"Stop teasing me babygirl. Give mistress what you know she want." Lana softly moaned out. Hearing her call herself 'mistress' made a familiar wetness transpire in my panties.

I slowly yet surely got further up her thighs until my nose was touching her clothed clit, sending a wave of pleasure through Lana's body. Her intoxicating scent was more then I could handle. I so badly wanted to rip her lace panties off of her right then and there but I decided to take it slow. Not a teasing slow, more of a slow that showed I wanted to take my time with her.

I reached up and under her scrunched up skirt, then hooked my finger tips under the waistband of Lana's panties before slowly as carefully pulling them down her legs until they were completely off. I could finally have my way with my beautiful wife sitting in front of me.

"Please stop teasing mistress, babygirl." I complied and went in to taste her. I ran my tongue up and down her pussy lips which had been covered in her wetness. Lana tilted her head back the gripped my hair, holding me in my current position. I took both my thumbs up to her pussy, spreading her folds then licking her clit before pulling back and getting a good view of her gorgeous womanhood.
"Fuck, mistress. You have such a pretty pussy." I moaned before sucking on her clit. Lana's head fell back once more and moaned louder.
"You like your mistress' pussy?" Lana questioned. I looked up at her and nodded.

"How about we take this to the bedroom, sweet girl?"

'Fuck, I love her.'