𝓑𝓪𝓫𝔂 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 ♥️

Warning ⚠️: mentions cutting

I walked down the hallways of the hotel Cortez. This hotel was what I called home. After I had committed suicide I thought I was finally free from the awfully place we know as earth, but then I woke up and I was in the same spot I had shot myself in. The hotel was pretty lonely. I cried every night until my body was numb. I also had sex with many different residents of the hotel. Not gonna lie they were all really good, but the best one was a broken hearted beauty named Sally McKenna.

Sally was the first person to be nice to me in the hotel. One night I was just crying in one of the booths of the hotel bar, my knees tucked under my pink flowery skirt that I had put on that morning and my tears fell onto my black off the shoulder top. Mid mental breakdown, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned to face to the figure and was met with pure beauty.
"You ok, baby love?" She asked moving a strand of hair out of my face. I wanted to lie but I couldn't.
"N-no." I replied in a mere whisper. She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me in close. I laid my head on her chest and cried into her soft Leopard print coat.
"I'm Sally." I didn't respond.
"Whatever it is you'll get through it Y/n."
"How do you know my name.?" I asked.
"Your names been going around here. But I won't let that happen anymore." She kissed the top of my head and rocked me back and forth. It felt so good to be held again.

ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕪 𝕞𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕔 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖
That same night Sally and I were in her room, drinking and listening to old school music. Put your head on my shoulder started to play when Sally stood up from laying on the floor next to me.
"Dance with me." I grabbed her hand and she pulled me up from the ground. She put my arms around her neck and put hers around my waist.
"This is my favorite slow dance song." I said looking into her eyes.
"Mine too." She replied in a dream like voice.
She stopped us from moving and started to pull my skirt down until it fell to the floor and pooled at my ankles.
"What are yo-"
"Shhh. Let me fix that broken heart." She whispered in my ear and started to kiss my neck. Her hands started moving down my body until her fingers were running over my folds in my panties.

"Ah, S-Sally. That f-feels so g-good." I moaned throwing my head back. Sally picked me up and set me down on the bed of her hotel room, with her hand never leaving my panties.
"Come on, baby love. Scream for me. Moan as loud as you can." Sally was desperate to hear me shout her name to the roof tops and I was ready to shout.
"Oh, I l-love it when y-you call me b-baby love." I tried to hold back to scream that wanted to come from my throat but to no avail.
"OH, FUCK!! SALLY FUCKING MAKENNA!!! OH DONT STOP!!" I screamed and bit my lip after to hide the smile that was planted on my face. I was so goddamn touch starved that finally being touched made me the happiest person on earth.
"You like that? You like it when I call you that name?"
"Mmh, yes. GOD YES!!" Another scream came from my throat as I felt my orgasm rising to its surface.
"Oh that's it. Cum for mommy." I was slightly shocked that she had a mommy kink but I liked it.
"Mmmm, mommy please let me cum?" I begged for mercy as I tried to be a good girl and wait for her to give me permission to have release.
"Go ahead and let it go sweet girl." With her permission I didn't wait another second.
My orgasm ripped through me like it had somewhere important to be. I screamed for Sally as I slowly fell back onto the bed. God what a night that was.

Now it had been about three months and I was happier than ever with Sally. We made each other happy in a sad atmosphere where darkness surrounded us and tried to envelop us. But we wouldn't let it.

I walked down to Sally's room for our weekly movie night. We always would pick a movie that Irish had hidden behind the front desk, cuddle, eat snacks, kiss, some times kissing would lead to sex, and just over all enjoy the night. I was about to open the door when I heard moaning. It sounded like a man but it also sounded like Sally. I thought I was going crazy. Sally would never cheat on me. Though we weren't officially a couple, we were more like friends with benefits. But Sally had promised herself to me and I had done the same.