Mommy's little helper pt.1

I hate my family.
I hate the people I'm related to. And do you wanna know why? My mom shot my dad before killing herself right in front of me and my older brother, Kai, then my eldest brother, Rudy, told us to not tell a soul what had happened because we needed the money that mom and dad got from dad's disability check, then my older sister, Winter, found out and was disgusted which wasn't surprising. I was only 12 when it all happened.

Kai then kinda went bonkers after that and formed a clown cult that he dragged me and my sister into. Kai always said that because I was the baby and the most vulnerable I wouldn't have to do much of the killing and shit like that. We had a variety of people in the cult, raging from police to news reporters to restaurants owners. Winter was cool with everything that Kai did because he had convinced her that he was our savior. Bull shit.
I knew the only reason my sister stayed in our knockoff Manson family is because of Ivy, some bitch she was fucking. Ivy had a wife and a son, why she wanted to put that at risk for a 22 year-old, I will never know. I had seen pictures of her son but never of her wife though others knew what she looked like. That's how they target her.

"Kai, why is Rudy in the closet tied up?" I asked my brother as he was putting on his clown suit.
"Don't worry yourself with that, y/n. It's best you don't know." He said while he turned away. I grabbed him by the arm and made him face me.
"He is our brother. I deserve to know why you have him knocked out and tied up in a closet!"
"He is a trader, baby sister. He promised me... us things that he could never give because they were lies. He is being punished. Now, go to your room and stay there. In tonight's  gathering you will not be need." He put his mask on and stomped down the basement stairs. I couldn't help but be curious, once the meeting had started I snuck downstairs and hide behind the shelves.

"Bring them in!" Kai shouted I saw 8 ball and speed wagon drag in Rudy and Beverly. I saw my eldest brother and my favorite news reporter tied in ropes and duck tape over their mouths. Tears rolled down my face once I got a glimpse of Rudy's appearance. He had been beaten. It was obvious by the bruises and red marks on his arms and face. Kai took off his mask and got face to face with Rudy. The only thing I could hear was the sound of my heart pounding.
'Please don't do it Kai. Please don't do it Kai.'
Next thing I know I saw Rudy's finger being cut off and his throat being slit. I tried to hold back a sob but I couldn't keep it in, as two of Kai's men took my brothers dead body away two more of them picked me up by my arms. I kicked my legs and screamed for them to put me down. Kai lifted my chin with his fingers and looked at my tear filled eyes.
"I thought I said to stay upstairs, in your room. Weren't those my instructions, y/n?" I kept my head down. I couldn't look at him.
"LOOK AT ME!" He screamed. I could barely look at him but I had to.
"Answer me."
"Yes sir."
Kai looked at his guys and nodded his head. They dropped me and I landed hard on my knees and hissed at the pain.
"Since your here, you might as well finish the show."

I had to sit and watch in the corner with my knees to my chest. I watch them torture Beverly, I saw them all take off their masks. All but one.
"Everyone! Meet our new member." Kai pointed to the unmasked clown. They took their mask off and had everyone in shock. It was Ally.

I couldn't believe it. The women my brother and his cult were targeting was now one of us. She looked at Ivy and then glanced at me for a quick second. When our eyes locked I felt this... electric feeling run through out my body. She brown orbs looked like chocolate rivers, her hair looked shinny and healthy, her skin, flawless. Everything about her was... wow.

Days later I was in the back of Winters car with Ozzy, Ivy's kid, in the front seat. He was a really sweet kid, I usually picked him up from school when Winter couldn't. We parked in front of Ivy and Ally's house, Oz jumped out fast and waited for Winter and I to do the same.
"Hey y/n, I'll race you inside!" He said happily.
"Oh, your on!" We ran to the door and he was able to get to it before me. We tripped into the house, laughing and giggling.
"I win!" He shouted. I was rolling on the floor laughing before I sat up and got eye level with him.
"Oh come on! I obviously let you win."
"No you didn't, I'm just faster than you!"
"Oh really? Are you fast enough to escape... the tickle monster!" I Ozzy up a tickled him like crazy till he begged for me to stop. I only did when I realized Ivy and Ally were there, staring at us. I put Ozzy down and walked into the living room.
"Sorry about that. I don't think we've been properly introduced. I'm y/n." I held out my hand for Ally to shake. She firmly shook it and looked me up and down.
"I'm Ally. Nice to meet you. You're Kai's baby sister, right?"
"Yup! That's me."

Once Winter walked into the house everything went silent. Ivy told Ozzy to go upstairs and honestly, it was a good idea because I had a feeling things were about to get really real.
"I'm really sorry for what I've done, Ally." Winter said.
"Sorry for what? Fucking my wife? Trying to ruin my life or making me go crazy?" Ally asked.
"All of it." Even I knew she didn't really care. She just didn't want to piss Ally off even more.

"Umm, we should get going. Kai wanted us all to be there tonight." I said, trying to break the tension. When we walked out I dropped my phone and when I squatted down to get it, so did Ally. We reach for my phone at the same time and our hands touched. It was like some cheesy rom-com but it sent a chill down my spine. She handed it to me and I thanked her before walking out of the house.

To be continued...

Ok so this is kinda trash but I promise it's gonna get good.