Day 15: sweet and passionate

Cordelia X reader

Cordelia and I had been dating for some time now. When I came to the Academy, Cordelia caught my attention as soon as I saw her. She had this aura to her that never left.

"Wake up sweet girl." Cordelia shook me awake from my deep sleeping state. Her deep drown eyes sparkled in the morning sun light coming from the window. Her blonde hair, still messy, draped over her pillow. The naked skin on her chest glowed like pure crystal with light shining through it. Her soft hands ran through my hair with ease. Her legs were tangled with mine. The woman was over all perfect.

"Hey sleepyhead. You've been asleep for a long time baby. It's already 12:00." She said in a loving tone.
"Are you kidding? We have class. Why didn't you wake me?" I panicked getting out of bed but Delia pulled me back under the sheets.
"I canceled classes for today. Besides, it's Friday and I feel you and the girls have worked hard this week, so why not. That also gives you and I more time to lay in bed this morning." She ran her hands up and down my naked thighs. I usually wore a night shirt and panties to bed, giving my supreme's eyes access to my legs. Cordelia would most likely wear a bra and silk pj shorts, but the night before she wore nothing on her upper body. I felt as if she did it on purpose.

I bit my lip, enjoying the feeling of her hands on my legs. I thought I would repay her. My hands slowly went up to her breasts, massaging them just as she did to my thighs. Moans came from our mouth's. She started to kiss my neck and unbutton my top. Heaven. The only word needed for this moment.

Cordelia slowly pulled my night shirt off my shoulders, exposing my bare breasts. She pulled my hands from her breasts and put them around her waist as she leaned in and sucked on my right nipple.
"Ahh, Delia. Don't stop." I moaned. She looked up at me and continued to suck and kiss her way up and down my half naked body. She kissed in between my breasts, getting lower and lower down my body. With her pearly white teeth she pulled my panties down.

My whole body, exposed for my supreme who was resting between my thighs. She got on her knees and started to massage my thighs again, moving her hands up and down the exposed skin that had a wet sticky layer of my juices on the inner area. Cordelia started to kiss my folds and run her tongue up my slit while still massage my thighs.
"Oh, D-Delia! O-Oh my! Ahh! You s-should use your t-t-tongue more often!!" I moaned loudly. The whole academy was gonna hear me this afternoon.

Delia removed one hand from my thigh making me whimper. But my whimpers turned to moans as I felt Cordelia slip two fingers inside of my dripping wet entrance, causing more of my juices to flow from my aching pussy.
"You like that don't you princess?" Delia cooed pushing her fingers in and out deeper into me. I screamed as she got faster and faster, still sucking my clit that hid between my folds.

Cordelia continued to thrust her fingers inside of me as she kissed up my body until she had reacher my lips. She kissed me passionately to quiet my moans and screams. With each thrust of her fingers I felt my wall clinging to her, becoming tighter around her.

My walls finally tightened fully around Cordelia's fingers. My orgasm rushed through my body. Delia let me ride out my orgasm and I felt my cum drip down the back of my thighs.
Delia kisses down my body until she reach my sensitive folds and licked all of my cum off of my legs.

She kissed her way back up to my lips and kissed me till my moans silenced.
"You know just how I like it Delia." I say pulling away from her. She laid next to me and I laid my head on her chest. My eyes started to heavy as Cordelia stroked my hair.
"Let's take a nap babygirl, shall we?" She held me close to her and scratched my back softly.
"I love you Cordi, so much."