𝓨𝓸𝓾'𝓵𝓵 𝓷𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓫𝓮 𝓪𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓮

Vikki Hiller X reader 💕

"Y/n, can you get Barbra on the phone for me, please?" Vikki yelled from her office.
"Sure thing, Vik." Yelled right back. I had been working as Vikki Hiller's assistant for quite some time now. Maybe 5 years or so. Over those five years we've grown very close. I see Vikki as a best friend and less of my boss. Even though I do wish we were more then just best friends.

"Hi, Barbra. Vikki wants to talk to you for a minute. No I'm not sure about what. No she not in a mood, either. To be quite honest with you, I don't know why she asked me to call you for her, but she needs you. Alright, I'll send you over to her. Vik, Barbra's on line one for you."
That's strange. Vikki only ever tells me to call Barbra for her if she needs her desperately. What could she need that she didn't tell me about? We tell each other everything. What the hell is going on? I thought to myself.

About an hour or so later I got a phone call.
"Vikki Hiller's office, Y/n speaking. How may I help you?"
"I've always loved the way you answer the phone." Vikki had called.... for some reason. Her office is literally ten steps away from mine but whatever.
"Hello there, Ms. Hiller. How may your assistant assist you?" We both giggled over the line.
"Get Peter in the phone for me please, darling."

Peter McMannus. I hated his guts. Mostly because he was dating my boss and best friend in which I had a crush on, but that's not the point. He always brags about how he's going to marry Vik. Look, if he really wanted to marry her, he would have done so by now. I would marry her in a heartbeat.

"Sure thing, Vik." I rang Peter, trying to hold down all of the things I wanted to say to him.
"Hello, Peter. This is Vikki's assistant. She asked me to call you so I'm going to send you over to he- No, Peter. I don't know what for. Just talk to her. I don't have time for this. Vikki Peter's on line two."

Time went by. I sat there sipping on my tea. Then things went down hill.

"Peter, I'm done with you! End of story! No, we can't talk about this! I've found someone else, is that what you want to hear!" Vikki screamed.
Someone else? Who? Who the hell could Vikki have found and not told me about? We tell each other everything. Like I said. I could I be losing my best friend and crush all at the same time.

I walked into her office. She looked so destroyed but also furious at the same time. I walked over to her and sat on her desk, right in front of her.
"For as man-crazy as I've been my whole life I sure can't stand 'em." She said as she sat back in her chair.

" She said as she sat back in her chair

"Do you wanna talk about it, Vik." I asked putting my hand on her shoulder. She sighed and laid her head in my lap. What the hell. This was new. I mean, I didn't mind it, but it was new. I tensed up a bit but then started to stroke her hair and got more comfortable with the situation. Vikki's arms hugged my knees as she laid there with her eyes closed. This is the clam-est I've seen her in the past few weeks and I didn't want to ruin it.

"Whatever it is that's on your mind Vik, you're gonna get through it. We're gonna get through it. Together." I assured her. She looked up at me and I could see something in her eyes I couldn't tell what it was though. She sat up right in her chair then stood up. Vikki and I were now at eye level just..... staring. Staring into each other's eyes.

Vikki put her hands on my hips and pulled me forward so our bodies were touching. She picked up my arms and put them around her neck, wanting us to be as close to each other as humanly possible. She looked down at my lips as she slowly put her hands back on my hips. Her eye continued to go from my eyes to my lips and I did the same to her. After what felt like minutes we both leaned into each other until our lips had met. Her sweet, soft, plump, pink lips were like pillowy clouds against mine.
I started to tug at her mustard yellow dress, begging her to take it off. I wanted her more than ever in this moment.

"Sweetheart, we cant do this here. Do you maybe think we could continue this after dinner tonight?" She asked as she put a piece of my hair behind my ear.
"I would love that a lot, Vik." We both quietly giggled as our foreheads touched.

"𝓨𝓸𝓾'𝓵𝓵 𝓷𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓫𝓮 𝓪𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓮."

Hi! So I think I might take a break from the thirty day smut challenge. I like making stories on a free style in my head and yeah!!!
Also this was inspired by Sarahpaulsonlover 's new Vikki Hiller story that you should definitely go read like right now
Ok love you guys 😘

     -xoxo
             C