Day 11: Dom/Sub

Sally X reader 💝

Sally was my one and only true love. We both were so lonely and sad. Sally and I both have abandonment issues, but it made it easier knowing we both knew what the other was going through when I came to the other leaving. It kinda made me happy knowing Sally was all mine and wasn't going anywhere, and nether was I, considering I was stuck in that hotel forever.

I had killed myself to show Sally I was hers and I wasn't gonna leave her, but now I couldn't even go outside unless it was Halloween. For what felt like forever, all I saw was darkness. I thought I had just made the biggest mistake of my life. I would never see Sally again; all I would see was black for the rest of time. I finally woke up to see the door of Sally's room; probably the one room with no dead bodies sewn into the mattresses. Good job Sal. I quietly stood behind her as she held my dead body, rocking it back and forth.
"Please baby. Why did you do this? Come back to me." She whispered making tears fall from my eyes to see her like that. I walked her way and stroked her hair making her look up.
"Did you really think I would leave you here?" She stood up and held me as close as possible.
"Oh my god. I thought I lost you. I thought I lost my baby girl." Sally sobbed into my neck holding my waist.

As looked behind Sally and saw my body disappear into thin air. I didn't care. I just wanted to feel safe with the love of my life. She pulled out of my neck and kissed me passionately.

Sally pushed me to the bed, making me fall onto it with her on top of me.
"Do you want me to dominate you, baby?" She asked kissing my neck and jawline.
"Oh, fuck yes." I moaned. Sally started to unbutton my top, straddling my waist. She put her hand up my skirt and started to rub clit in circles from my panties.
"O-oh Sally. Mmmmm." I felt my panties get coated with my juices while Sally slipped her hand into my panties.
"It's gonna be you and I until the end of time. I'm gonna fuck you until this hotel burns to the ground."

We undressed each other, never breaking our kiss. Sally was on top of me the whole time, making a mess of me.
"Y/n?" She asked.
"Yes Sal?"
"Why did you kill yourself? You had a future in the real world. You didn't do anything to be stuck in here except for loving me. It my fault." She said as tears fell from her gorgeous brown eyes. I wiped the tears from her cheeks and kissed her lips gently.
"It is not your fault. I love you and I told you that from the beginning of this. I did it because I wasn't going to have my baby stuck in a goddamn hotel with no nothing but drugs to comfort her. You are my angel, and I know you may think your the devil himself, but you're not. You are Sally MaKenna, my one true love. The one I would risk my life for. And most importantly.... the one I will love for the rest of time. Now kiss me you silly." After my little speech we continue what we started.

Sally started to kiss down my body and sucked my nipple.
"Ahh. Like that. Just like that." I moan
Sally continued her journey down to my center, where my throbbing clit was awaiting her arrival.
She got down to my panties and licked them. I felt the throbbing intensify at her action. I combed my fingers through Sally's hair until she grabbed my hand.
"No touching baby. I am the only one who gets to use their hands tonight." She then moved my hand to the side and crawled back up to kiss me.

"Please stop teasing Sal." I beg as she tugs at the waistband of my panties with her teeth.
"Only because you've been a good girl lately." She pulls down my panties and looks into my glistening center for a few seconds with a smirk.
"Your so wet baby doll. Is that all for me?"
"Yes. Every drop."

Sally runs her tongue up my folds, slipping the tip past to my clit. She started to devour me with only her mouth and tongue. She started to suck a nibble on my clit, as moans of profanity came from my mouth.
"Cursing. Good girl don't curse. I'm gonna have to stop?"
"No please don't stop." I moaned as I felt her tongue slid inside of me.
"O-OH SALLY! OH I LOVE YOU!" I scream as she licked the walls of my tight pussy.
"I love you too y/n, now stay still for mommy."

Sally kept her fast speed going as it made me moan and scream her name unconditionally. Sally's eyes had a mix of lust and love in them as she ate me out. She shoved three fingers inside of me, as I started to cum all of her face. My staggered moans filled the room, as Sally cleaned my core.

"You always taste just like candy. My sweet baby girl. Sweet like candy." She cooed kissing up my body, still leaving me a moaning mess.
"Did you like that baby?" She asks once her and I are face to face. I responded with kissing her passionately, with my tongue running over hers in her mouth, and biting each other's lips.
"Best sex we've had in a while. And that's saying something, considering you're the best I've ever had." I say biting my lip as we pull out of our heated yet passionately kiss.

"I love you Sally MaKenna." I say look omg deep into her eyes.
"I love you too y/n y/l/n."