Day 10: Doggy style 🐶

Lana X reader 🖤

Lana and I had been working on a collaboration for a new book. It was a story about two women who are homophobic but realize that they have feelings for each other. I was actually the one to suggested the idea. I had been falling in love with Lana Winters ever since I read her book Maniac. The fact that someone so amazing could be deceived by someone so horrible.

I parked in her driveway, slightly shaking at the cold from the winter night. I grabbed the draft I had written for part of the book. I had convinced Lana to let me do a draft of the lovey part of the book. I might have written some VERY sexual stuff close to the end of it. I was kinda scared at what Lana would say. Would she know that most of that stuff was part of this fantasy I have of her and I? God I hope not.

I knocked on her door. My heart going a million miles an hour, my palms sweating. WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO!!! The door opened and I was greeted with the gorgeous smile I wish I could wake up to everyday.
"Hi sweetheart. Come on in." Lana said with the sweetest voice.
"Hi Lana. Thank you for letting my come over so late." I say as I step foot in her gorgeous mansion.
"No need to thank me y/n. I have all the time in the world for my partner in crime. Now hand over that draft, I truly can't wait to read it."
FUCK FUCK FUCK! What the hell was I supposed to do?
"Oh, um, yeah. Yeah, sure." I  stutter hand her my draft.
"Thank you babe." Lana said taking the draft and pulling me over to the couch.

"I'll go get some wine, and you..." she bent over in my direction and gave me a big kiss on the cheek. "Make yourself at home." She walk to her kitchen with my draft. That's it. There was no way out of this. But then again....... SHE KISSED MY CHEEK!!! She's never done that before. I touched my cheek, still feeling her lips.

She was looking over my draft, page by page, giving me little critiques about what I should fix her and there... but then.... she got to the part I was dreading. I knew what page number to look for. 176. When Lana was on page 175 my heart started to pound out of my chest. She turned the page and was completely silent reading the story. Her eyes widened at the text on the page. I wasn't surprised.
"Wow. Um, did you write this yourself?" She asked still looking at the page.
"Um, yeah."
I pulled my knees up to my chest, hoping that would be the only question that she would ask.
"Y/n, is this about anyone?" She lifted my chin and made me look at her.
"Yes."
"May I ask who?" She gave me her puppy eyes that I couldn't resist.
"It about............. you." Tears built up in my eyes. I looked down again as a tear fell from my eye.

I expected her to tell me to get out, I thought she would laugh at me, but she didn't. She did the one thing that was the last thing she would do.

She caressed my cheek and pulled me in for a passionate kiss. I was surprised at first but it didn't take long to get use to it. Lana's tongue slipped into my mouth making me moan. I stood up on my knees and wrapped my arms around her neck as her were around my waist. She moved her lips down to my neck. She licked, sucked, and kissed my neck as I moaned her name softly.
"Lana, oh right there." I moaned as she stared to suck on my sweet spot.
"I wanna make your fantasy come true." She whispered pulling me back in for a almost loving kiss.
"What do you mean?"I whispered against her lips.
"I mean..... let me make all those sex dream be your reality." I was speechless. She wanted me just as much as I wanted her.
"Ok." And with that, Lana pulled me up by my waist, I wrapped my leg around her hips as she carried me to her bedroom.

She laid me down on the soft mattress, taking my clothes off in the process. She kissed my neck as she straddled me.
"Hands and knees." She said. I was so confused.
"What?"
"It's like in your draft. Grace fucks Lucy on her hands and knees. Do you wan-" I cut her off by take the rest of her clothes off. When Lana and I were completely naked,  she told me to get on my hands and knees once more. She pulled something out of her nightstand and the bed started to wobble.

"Lana, what are y-" I couldn't finish my sentence at the fact that she had shoved the shaft of a strap on inside of me.
"AHHH, FUCK ME! LANA!!" I screamed as Lana started to move the dildo in and out of me. In that moment, I was in my own personal heaven. I grabbed the headboard. I couldn't support myself on my hand anymore. So much pleasure and lust was running through my veins.

"Come on baby. Cum for me. Cum all over my sheets." She whispered in my ear, kissing my neck, and whispering sweet nothings.

I felt a pit in my stomach when I felt all of the pleasure held up inside explode. Ever though Lana had a strap on lodged inside of me, I felt my cum drip down my legs. She pulled the dildo out of me and held me right where I was. She brought us down to sit on our knees.

"Did you like that baby?" She questioned
"Oh god yes."