The D.A.'s slut

TW: smut, mdlg, and degrading

"Travis, sweetheart, can you please give Kyle back his dinosaur?" I begged the boy as his younger brother sat, crying on the floor.
"But he won't let me play with it!"
"Because it's his. Please hun? I promise, if you give him back his dino, I will get you both ice cream after dinner. I promise! Deal?" I held out my hand for him to shake. He looked at it questionably, but eventually put his hand in mine and shook it firmly. I smiled at the blonde before returning the dinosaur figure to Kyle, kissing his head and wiping his tears.
"There you go sweetness. It's ok." I held him in my arms and rocked him back and forth, calmly soothing him.

After a while I heard mumbles coming from the dinning room where the telephone sat on a table, right at the entrance of the kitchen. I put Kyle back on the floor and and walked in the direction of the mumbles.
"Y/n's doing good I think. She's getting us ice cream after dinner! Yeah, and maybe she'll read us a bedtime story like she did last time!"
"Travis, honey, who are you talking to?" I interrupted him.
"I'm talking to mommy." He said happily.
"Yes ma'am, she's here. Ok." He took the phone from his ear.
"Mommy wants to talk to you." He held the phone up to me and I took it, mouthing to him 'thank you'.

"Hello?"
"Hi there, babygirl." A huge grin spread on my lips and a red shade rose on my cheeks.
"Hi Marcia." I heard a small chuckle from the other side of the phone.
"I hope the boys are being good for you. I just wanted to make sure you were ok. Mommy's going to be home a little later than usual tonight, so I want you to be a good girl. And if I find out otherwise, mommy is not going to be very happy." I could hear the lust in her voice and it sent chills down my back. I bit my lip and wrapped my finger around the cord of the phone.
"Thank you so much for the notice, Ms. Clark. I would just like to remind you that I charge extra for over time." I whispered the last part in a sensual manner. Marcia groaned. I knew she was turned on.
"I promise, Ms. Y/l/n, my pay will show you just how much I appreciate your work."

My legs started to tremble and a wetness formed in my panties.
"Are your knees going weak, love?" Asked quietly.
"Y-yes..."
"Good. Now behave, and I'll be home in an hour and a half."
"Alright, I love you." I whispered.
"I love you more. Bye bye."

I hung up and quickly got myself together.
"Boys, in the car! We're going to get food!"
_______________________________

"Alright boys, time for bed." I stood from the chair and closed the book I had read to them.
"One more story, please!" Kyle pleaded.
"That was the fourth one! It time for bed." I kissed both of their heads and tucked them in tightly.

I walked out of their shared room, closing the door, when I felt a pair of warm arms wrap around me.
"You are so good with them." Marcia said before placing open mouth kisses on my neck.
"Their not hard to work with, mainly because they have such an amazing mother raising them." I put my hand on the back of her head, pushing her further into my neck.
"Be a good kitten for your mommy and go to my room. Now." She said before biting my earlobe. I turned in her arms and laid a sweet, loving kiss on her plump, pink lips. I put my arms around her neck and sighed at the sensation of our lips locking together over and over again.
"Do as I say baby. You've been such a good girl this week and I wouldn't want to punish you. But then again, I think you'd like that. Room, now, and don't make me say it again."

I quickly walked into her room and started to undress myself. I had a feeling this would happen tonight considering we had fucked and made love everyday this week, so under my clothes was a matching floral lingerie set.

 I had a feeling this would happen tonight considering we had fucked and made love everyday this week, so under my clothes was a matching floral lingerie set

I sat on the bed and impatiently awaited the gorgeous lawyer. Once she had walked into her bedroom and seen me she closed and locked the door behind her. She pulled a cigarette and a lighter out off her pocket, lit the cigarette, and took a long drag, then exhaling out the smoke with ease.

The way she looked at me with a knowing smirk on her gorgeous facial features, cig in hand, and eyes scanning me like a steak dinner made my pussy soaked.

"Look at you. My little whore, sitting on my bed, waiting to be fucked into oblivion..." Marcia's lips attached to my neck, just below my ear, before whispering "So fucking pathetic."

My hips rolled on the bed. I was so wet and horny, I could barley control myself. I wanted her so badly.

Marcia put out her cigarette before straddling my waist, laying me down on the bed.
"I think I'll be nice and let you decide what happens tonight. Now, you have three options babygirl, mommy's thigh, tongue, or strap. Your choice." I bit my lip and laid back on my elbows.
"Why not all three?" I saw her eyes go dark with lust and a smirk spread on her plump lips. "My my my, want a horny little thing," Marcia crawled onto the bed and pulled me up to straddle her thighs. "Ride me."

(Skipping smut cause I'm lazy)

"FUCK! MARCIA!" I screamed as I finished on the silicone toy. My whole body shook from the after shock and my legs had gone numb from the four orgasm.
"Shhh. That's it. Good girl." Marcia cooed. The upper half of my body had collapsed onto her torso and my face was buried in her neck. She had pulled the huge piece of rubber out of me with a pop. Though I had loved the feeling of it inside of me, I needed a long awaited break.

"I don't think you've ever lasted that long before, my love. I'm so proud of you." Marcia praised as she kissed the top of my head and pull the covers over our sweat coated bodies.
"Thank you M. Do you think the boys heard?"
"No. They're heavy sleepers. A blow horn couldn't wake them up." We shared a light chuckle before sharing and much heavier kiss.

'What did I do to deserve her?'