Day 12: fingering

Audrey X reader 💘

Audrey, who was my best friend, and I were laying on her bed in her apartment watching the note book. I cuddled into her chest as i started to ball my eyes out from the tearful sense on the tv screen.
"Are you alright, darling?" Audrey asked stroking my hair.
"It's just really sad."
"Oh I know baby, but it's just a movie."
"I know. Sometimes it's nice to have a good cry though, ya know?" I said with a giggle looking up at the british actress with hearts in my eyes.

I had loved Audrey as more than just a friend for so long. I had never said anything because a didn't want to ruin what we had as best friends. Audrey and had known each other forever. She was my baby sitter when she was in high school and when my parents went out of town, or even just went out for the night, Audrey was the first person they called.
I was in grade six when I first met Audrey and not gonna lie, it was love at first sight. Audrey had been there for me everyday from that point forward. She dropped me off to school on first day of freshmen year, she helped me with my homework, she helped me get the lead in almost every school musical or play, she even took time off of a movie to come to my high school graduation. Audrey had helped me pick out colleges to go to, and when I picked UCLA, the first thing she said was "You can live with me." And until I graduated college we had lived together in LA.

"How about you sleep over? We haven't had one of our little sleep over nights in forever."
"Umm, I don't know A. I don't want to be a burden."
"Sweetheart, you have never once been a burden on me. Come on it'll be fun. We can make a fort, watch more movies, ooo, we can play that little game we use to play when you were younger. What was it called?" Audrey says jumping onto her knees.
"Nooo! Audrey we are not playing find the monkey. It's just hide and go seek with a stupid name."
"Oh come on please?" I never knew how to say no to her.
"Ok fine, but I get to pick the movie."

I was hiding under her bed, wait for her to come from where she counted. I pulled out my phone and started to go through Instagram. I was looking at a picture of Audrey with Rory and started thinking.
'Come on y/n. She's married. She's so much more than you deserve, she's also your best friend, and yet I love her more than she will ever know. BUT SHES FUCKING MARRIED.'

I was lost in thought, but then, out of the blue, I felt a strong hold on my ankles, then a force pulling me out from underneath the bed.
"AHHHH!" I screamed
"Baby, it's just me. Your feet were sticking out. I wanted to scare you but not that badly." She said with puppy eyes.
"I like it when you call me baby." I didn't have time to realize what I said before I said it.
"I didn't mea-" I was cut off when Audrey's soft and plump lips hit mine. I moaned as her tongue glided across my bottom lip, begging for entrance, which I gladly gave her.

She started to kiss down my neck when I realized what was happening.
"Audrey, what about Rory?" I ask pulling away from each other.
"Rory and I are over. He was a second choice." She says.
"Who was your first?"
"You."
Audrey stood me up a laid me down on her bed. She continued to kiss and suck her way down my neck as she took my clothes off my body, as I did the same to her.
"Oh Audrey, mmmm. Oh fuck, I love you." I say as she ran her hand down my inner thighs.
"I love you too baby girl, now let me make you feel good."

She started to rub my clit with her fingertips, as she kissed all over my lips, neck, jawline, and chest.
"Oh Audrey! Your good at that!" I moaned as her fingers got faster on my clit and started to slip into my entrance. When I felt her fingers enter me, I was in heaven with her as my guardian angel.
"FUCK, AUDREY!!!" I screamed her name as her fingers got fast and faster. I could hear the sound of her fingers slapping against my soaked pussy.
"Your so wet baby. So wet I can hear it." She whispered in my ear before taking it in her mouth.

I started to buck my hips onto her fingers with loud moans, screams, and profanities leaving my lips. I felt Audrey's fingers finally hit my G-spot, making me scream out in so much pleasure. Her lips moved down from my ear to my jawlines and then to my lips. Her plump, warm, soft lips against mine felt like she was blessing my lips with some sort of prize.
"Cum for me baby. Cum all over my fingers." With her words I felt my high approach my body so fast. Audrey began to slow down and let me ride my high as peacefully as possible.

"You did so good baby. I love you so much. I glad I could finally show you that." She said kissing my lips.
"I love you so much Audrey. Please never leave me."
"I wouldn't dream of it."