Day 13: scissoring

A/n: I'm doing scissoring because idk what the fuck rimming is.

             Shelby X reader 💕

My wife Shelby and I were laying in bed watching 50 shades of gray, and not gonna lie, I was kinda horny, but...... so was Shelby. She would kiss and sucking my neck every once in a while, and would give me heated kisses whenever a kinky or romantic sense would come on.
"Baby that tickles." I said as Shelby kissed at my jawline.
"But your cute when you giggle, and your so fucking adorable." Shelby continued, but her hand started to trail down to the southern side of my body.

"Shelby, What is up with you tonight. Very handsy. Why is that?" I ask in between kisses.
"You. All of this is you." She straddled my waist and kissed down my neck.
"Baby, mmmm. Are you sure it not the movie?" I asked with a moan and ran my fingers through Shelby's golden locks.
"That May have something to do with it." She said pulling away from my neck and kissed all over my face. She grabbed the tv remote and turned the tv off. Shelby started to undress me and herself, with a smirk spread across her lips.
"I need you." I beg as I rub Shelby's thighs, while biting my lip.
"I need you too baby." Shelby kissed and sucked my neck and chest.

Shelby took her panties off and started to buck her hips on my still covered core.
"Oh Shelby, ahhh." I moaned as she stared to roll me panties off my legs, while still bucking her hips onto me. I bucked my hips in time with hers and held on to Shelby's waist, make her go faster and harder.
"Ahhh, you feel amazing! Oh god, I love you!" Shelby moaned louder then ever.
My head he'll back on my pillow, as Shelby rested her head on my chest. As the pleasure ran through both of us, we both felt our high approaching.

"Oh god, I'm so clo- SHELBY!!!" I scream her name of my high ripped through me at the same time as hers.

Shelby laid down beside me and spooned me, kissing my neck.
"I love you baby." She whispered in my ear.
"I love you too Shelbs." I say turning around to kiss her lips.

A/n: I know this was super short and I'm so sorry. PLEASE! Anyone. Anyone at all please give me a suggestion for story ideas. I could really use them.
💖💖💖