Day 16: in a public place

Maggie Conner X reader 🖤

(P.s. Maggie Conner is the character that Sarah played when she was in law and order back in the 90's)

"Maggie baby, we're at school. Can't we just wait till we get back home?" I say to my girlfriend Maggie. It was my birthday and she had been so lovey dovey all day because I was finally 17. Maggie and I cling to each other mostly because of what happened to us. Maggie's step dad/ex lover killed her mom right in front of her and then blamed it all on her, and my mother had killed my father and then killed herself. I had no one except for Maggie and her dad. She was the one who went to her dad and begged him to let me live with them.

Being in an all girls school, I'm naturally drawn to girls. But Maggie, Maggie was different. She was sweet, kind, funny, handsy. Everything I wanted. Maggie despised men, except for her dad, after what happened with her step dad. When Maggie asked me out I wanted to show him what he had missed, so I sent him a letter to the New York State prison with a photo of Maggie and I kissing. I got a letter back but I just throw it away.

"Why should I stop? I thought you liked it when I teased you?" She laughed. She had me pinned against my locker and her knee against my core.
"I love it when you tease but not in public. And shouldn't we be going to theater class for rehearsal?"
"Theater can wait." She started to kiss me all over and up and down my neck.
"You always look so sexy when you hike up your skirt like this." She whispered in my ear, rubbing her knee in my core. She then completely pulled away from me.
"On second thought, maybe you're right. We should get to theater class." Maggie grabbed my hand and pulled me to class.
"Why? And on my birthday?"

________________________________
Time skip to later that night

Maggie's dad had taken us out for my birthday and I was ecstatic. I loved going out with Maggie and Mr. Conner (mostly because he spoiled us) and he was always so happy when he saw me and Maggie sharing our love in public.

"So (Y/n), make a wish." He said when the waitress brought out my cake. I closed my eyes and clamped Maggie's hand as I blew out the candles.
"What did you wish for sweet girl." Maggie asked.
"Nothing more then for you to love me forever." I gave her a little kiss on the cheek and smiled, knowing my wish would come true.

"I'll be right back. I need to use the ladies room." I walk to the restroom and did my business. As I was washing my hands, I felt two arms wrap around me, fitting my waist perfectly. I knew it was Maggie as I recognized the lips that started to kiss at my neck.
"You gotta go too?"
"Nope, I just never wanna leave your side." She said slipping her right hand down to my thigh as I dried my hands.
"Maggie, not in the bathroom." I giggle and grab her hand, walking us back to the table.

We sat back down and started to eat the cake. I felt a hand slip up and down my thigh getting closer and closer to my core.
"Maggie, stop." I mumbled, but she continued. She rested her head on my shoulder in order to get closer to me and her hand closer to my core.

"Mr. Conner, could Maggie and I go down to that arcade next door?" I asked.
"Sure thing. Here," He handed me a one hundred dollar bill.
"Now I want you girls to split that fifty fifty."
"Yes sir." Maggie said.
She pulled me out of the booth and walked us both down to the arcade.

I held Maggie from behind as she tried out a claw machine in the back corner of the arcade.
"Try and win me something baby, please?" I asked planting little kisses on her neck.
"Sweetheart, if you keep kissing my neck I won't be able to win you anything."
"Sorry baby." I giggled and watched as she tried to win me a big pink teddy bear.
"Almost there and........ YES!" Maggie have finally got me that pink teddy.
"Here you are Ma'lady." She handed me the teddy and kissed my knuckles on my hand.
"Why thank you, darling." I said in a cheesey British accent.

"You know, there is one thing I've really wanted to do tonight." Maggie said
"And what would that be?" I asked.
Maggie took the teddy bear out of my hands and set it down beside us, she then lifted me on to a table next to the claw machine. The claw machines were placed in the very back and no one else was in the arcade so it was the perfect public place to make love to my amazing girlfriend.

"These tight skirts should be illegal to be worn by girls as gorgeous as you." Maggie said nipping at the strap of my top. I wore a black thin strap crop top and a tight red skirt with doc. Martin's.

"Ya know baby, this little chocker your wearing looks just

"Ya know baby, this little chocker your wearing looks just...... like a collar." She paused as she kissed my lips.
"Like a sweet little obedient puppy." She said kissing my neck and running her hands up and down my thighs.
"I'll be your puppy tonight baby." I moaned as Maggie bit my sweet spot on my neck. She pushed my skirt up till it was bunched up at my waist, revealing my red lace panties.
"Are these for me?" Maggie asked rubbing me from the thin lacy fabric.
"Maybe..." I said, bitting my lip and bucking my hips against her hand.
"Stop that. I'll go slower, and you'll beg and beg but you'll just have to wait. We don't want that, now do we?" I profusely shook my hand no, not wanting to wait much longer.
"Good girl."

Maggie hooked her fingers in the waistband of my panties and pulled them down. She gasped seeing my glistening center from the wetness that had been growing all night long.
"Oh baby. Your so wet for me. You must be throbbing." She said in a cute baby voice.
"I am. Please make me feel good?" I begged.

To be continued....