A very Happy Birthday

I woke up feeling the light of the sun on my face and an arm draped over my body. I felt her breasts on my back and her legs tangled with mine as we laid peacefully in our warm, cozy, shared bed. Before I could even open my eyes I felt small, sweet, soft kisses being laid on my head, ear, and neck by the sweetest lips I had come to love locking mine with. The kisses went lower down to my shoulder and down my arm but she stopped once she heard the soft sigh I had let out from how much I was enjoying the sensation of her lips on my skin.

"Good morning." My girlfriend Sarah Paulson whispered in my ear softly before placing a few more kisses on the shell of it. I turned to face her and smile as her gorgeous pail skin came into my view.
"Good morning, my love." I said before planting a passionate kiss on her lips. She cupped my face with her hand to deepen our kiss. I wrapped my arms around her neck and ran my fingers through her soft, messy morning hair while her tongue begged for access to my mouth. I opened my lips and let her tongue dominant my mouth. Her hands moved all over my body until they finally landed on my waist. Our kiss started to get more and more aggressive to the point where hair was being pulled, nails were digging into skin, and moans started to fall from our mouths. The air started to get thick so we pulled apart, catching our breath. I looked into her deep brown eyes before pecking her lips one last time making her giggle.
"Happy birthday, gorgeous."
"Thank you, babygirl." She said with a big smile on her face.

Sarah got up from the bed, butt necked, and headed to the bathroom to take a shower. I couldn't help but stare at her gorgeous figure and perky ass while she walked towards the bathroom door. She turned around to face me and giggled as she saw my eyes quickly dart up to her face.
"You wanna join me? It would be a nice birthday present to have a nice shower with my lover." She said. I chuckled before moving towards her and pressing her body up against the door.
"A shower won't even compare to the present that you are getting tonight, Ms. Paulson."

Usually Sarah was the top but, considering it was her birthday, I wanted to show my gratitude to all the times she had pleasured me.

After our 'eventful' shower, we both got changed into more comfy clothes and watched movies on Netflix, we cuddled and kissed while eating snacks and playing around with each other in our bed. I loved moments like this, they were always so memorable and every time I thought of moments like that I smiled bigger than I ever had in my life. God I loved Sarah more than she knew.

As we were kissing some more a ding noise came from Sarah's phone. She groaned before grabbing it off of her nightstand.
"Who is it baby?"
"Oh it's just Amanda reminding us about my birthday dinner tonight." I nodded in response before getting up from the bed.
"Nooo!!! Come back! I want more snuggles from my babygirl!" She whined loudly.
"Do you wanna be ready by seven or what?" I said to her as I walked into the closet and grabbed a nude dress with gold stars and nude heel and changed into them.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Look at you! God, you're gonna look better than me on my birthday. That's not fair!" Sarah joked while getting out of bed and followed me to the bathroom where I had started to do my hair.
"Please, Ms. Paulson. As if I can look better than you in any situation." She smiled and kissed me on the head before going to find an outfit for herself.

"Sar! Come on baby, we don't wanna be late for your dinner!"
"I'm coming!" She yelled from upstairs before I could hear her heels clunking on the wood floors. She descended the staircase like a goddess. She was wearing a white dress with pink flower all over and pink heel as well as hoop earrings.

 She was wearing a white dress with pink flower all over and pink heel as well as hoop earrings

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Sarah... you look... wow." She laughed before she finally reached the floor and walked up to me then wrapped her arms around my waist.
"Cat got your tongue, baby?" I nodded still jot speaking and just starring at her with nothing but love and admiration.

"Can I tell you something?" She asked me.
"Of course baby."
"You have made my birthday really special. I know we haven't done much but just getting to hold you, kiss you, hug you, and love you made this one of the best birthdays ever. Thank you for making it feel like non-other." She said before kissing me on the lips.

'God, what did I do to deserve her?'

Happy birthday to our queen Ms. Sarah Catharine Paulson. She has been such an incredible inspiration in my life so I love writing stuff like this for her. Also happy holidays to all of you! I might make a preference story thing for the holidays so stay turned for that. Ok bye bye guys ❤️

Sarah Paulson one shots ❤️❤️❤️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें