New at this I

Alice Mcray X Reader

"Mom, I swear I'm just going to Meg's house. Her and Alice said that I could stay for dinner and then I'll be home by, at the most, ten o'clock." My mother is Phyllis Schlafly, meaning LITERALLY FAMOUS FOR ALL THE WRONG REASONS!!!! Me and my best friend Meg supported the ERA but we can't tell our mothers because they will kill us. Well maybe not kill us but give a lecture that neither of us wanted. And the worst part is I'm a lesbian and if my mom or Alice, Meg's mom, found out I would probably get kicked out of my house and Alice would never let me see Meg again.

"All right, sweetheart. I know how you girls are at your age. I want you home by eleven o'clock, at most. Don't worry me and your father like last time, Y/n." Mom said with a stern yet caring tone.     "Alright. Tell daddy I said good night. Meg is also going to drop me back here so I might be home early." I mentioned walking to the door before yelling good by and walking to Megs car.

"Hi Ms. Mcray." I greeted her as we entered the kitchen. Alice was making pasts and it smelt delicious.                                                                                                                                                                                    

"Hi girls. I thought since Y/n was coming over I'd make her favorite." She said with a smile on her face. Alice was always so nice to me and I was afraid if she knew anything about me... the truth about me, she would hate me. She would never let me be Meg's best friend. And if she found out I had a huge crush on her maybe she would even tell my mom.                                                                      

 "Aww, Ms. Mcray, you didn't have to do that for me."                                                                                            

 "Well I wanted to. And besides you're our guest and in this house we treat our guests like family." She replied placing her hand on my shoulder, sending a chill down my back.                          

"Well thank you. Your family treats me more like family then my brothers and sisters do." I joked making her giggle. God that laugh. I could listen to it on repeat for eternity.

Once we closed the door to Meg's room, we started talking about everything. Boys, girls, life, family. That's when she asked me a question I wasn't expecting.                                                                    

"So, when did you start liking my mom?" I turned to her and gave her a shocked look.                      

"What do you mean?"                                                                                                                                                        

 "Oh, come on. The giggles, the blushing around her, the cutesy little jokes. It couldn't be more clear." She said with a giggle                                                                                                                                             

"Do you think she knows?" I asked. If Meg knew then who's to say that Alice didn't?                            

"Please? My mother doesn't know that my dad is cheating on her and yet I do. Mom wouldn't know lesbian if it slapped her across her face. But She has been catching on to dad. With the late night 'meetings' and the weekend long 'fishing trips with the fellas', she's starting to get suspicious." I couldn't believe it. Who in their right mind would cheat on that goddess?                      

"You don't think she could catching on to the fact that I like her, right?"                                                      

"At this point I don't know." She replied with a remorseful face.

"Girls, dinners ready!" Alice yelled from downstairs.

Shit