~New Years Special~

*A/N Hey everyone and Happy New Year! Here's to hoping this year will be better considering how shit everything was this year.

Just a reminder, this is a stand alone chapter so this has absolutely nothing to do with the story and you can skip right passed this if you don't want to read it.*

We were in the midst of battle and all I could think about was Levi.

Where is he?

I hope Levi is okay.

I need to find Levi.

We had been inseparable since that night on Christmas eve, although it had only been six days, it felt like an eternity.

I was currently in the middle of trying to fight off another Titan when it lunged at me going for my neck. Before I could react I saw a small blob coming up from beside me and attaching itself to the brainless being in front of me.

What the...?

It was Levi. Of course it was Levi.

He was climbing up the neck of the Titan using the strands of it's hair as he pulled out two swords from his waistband and plunged one right into the base of its skull, the other he used to plunge into its temple.

I stood there dumbfounded, holding the titan up as I watched Levi brutally attack it. As soon as he pulled the blades out, blood spurted over his face and towards me. He quickly gave me a smirk and wiped it away before jumping over and onto to my shoulder.

I let the body drop before me and turned to find the next prey.

I promptly found another two, Levi jumping from my shoulder and attaching himself to one of them and I headed straight for the other.

I quickly subdued the second, straight after hearing a blood curdling scream from beside me. I turn my head and dread and anger flow through my veins as I watch the titan crushing Levi within it's hands.

All I see is red and I charge at it.

All I can think about is Levi.

Save Levi.

Kill the titan.

I launch myself at the titan, grabbing for it's throat and arm and dislodging Levi from its grip. He falls to the ground but I outstretch my palm for him to fall into before he hit the ground.

He groans and writhes in pain in my palm and I gently place him on the floor before turning back to the Titan that hurt My Levi.

I release a deafening roar in it's face, it's hair blows out of its eyes and they clench shut as I squeeze it's throat between my fingers, hearing and feeling bones crunch beneath them.

It's body sags against me and I toss it away, looking around for any more. Content with the fact that all the titans lay scattered around us and all our troops are accounted for bar a few injuries I leave my titan form to get to Levi.

Panting and slightly exhausted I rush over to Levi's lifeless body. I drop to my knees beside him. "Levi!" I scream.

Nothing.

"Levi, please!" I scream again, taking his face between my hands.

I can see Levi's eyelids scrunch slightly as I shout at him and relief floods my body. "Oh my God's, Levi." I breath and rest my head on his chest.

He winces and cries out. "Shit! I'm so sorry!" I take my hands off of his face and raise them, looking for any visible injuries that I didn't notice as I approached him.