Don't Let Me Go - Sequel to Let Me In (Ereri)

The first chapters to "Don't Let Me Go", the Sequel to "Let Me In" will be released very soon! Here's a short summary for you all:

It has been almost a year since Levi walked into Eren's life and a lot happened in such a short space of time. They have overcome hurdle after hurdle and are still standing strong.

What else is there that could knock them down?

This story follows the highs and lows of Eren & Levi's relationship. It delves deeper into their trauma and back stories and gives you more of understanding of why they act as they do with eachother and their aquantainces.

Trigger warning: This story will be delving into Eren & Levi's backgrounds. There will be many harder themes covered within including: Rape, drug & alcohol abuse and violence.

The chapters containing these scenes will have a "Trigger warning" at the beginning and you will be able to skip it. Although the chapters will shine a light on character development, you are not required to read it as there will be a short summary written at the end of each chapter so as not to cause any distressing images or thoughts.

I will go into further detail on the pre-face and introduction of the story.

I look forward to posting the first 3 chapters for you all to read later on today, and then creating a schedule for updating based on my daily routines. I will let you know what this may be when I come up with it. Thank you all for your patience and kind words whilst I've had my hiatus 🙏 I can't wait to get back into writing for you all.

As always, thank you for reading, commenting, messaging and following me. I love each and every one of you, you all inspire me to keep reading & writing everyday!❤