~36~ Guy Talk

"He has a sister?" Connie sits in front of me dumbfounded.

"Aparently so." I sigh and throw myself back onto his bed.

"Did you know about her, Erwin?" Connie asks.

"He may have mentioned her name briefly, but never that she was his sister. Sorry, Eren."

"Ugh, its fine. He just has a lot of explaining to do. I mean, why tell me he's an only child if he's clearly not? I don't get it. He's clearly hiding something." I raise my arm and use it to cover my eyes.

I feel the bed dip next to me and Con places a hand on my shoulder. "Look I get it, but does it really matter?"

I raise my arm and raise an eyebrow at him. "Is that really a question?"

"You've spent too long with Levi. You're starting to use his expressions." He laughs.

"Shut up." I say shoving him and putting my arm back over my eyes.

"Uh, I'm gonna go check on Levi. See if I can get an explanation out of him." Erwin says before slipping out of the room.

"Why is this getting to you so much?" Connie asks after a few quiet moments.

"It just is Con, we've had such a great time and when were getting to know eachother I put everything down on the table. Well bar a few things, but it was new, I wasn't gonna lay everything on him straight away." I get up from the bed and start to pace the room. "I just don't get why he wouldn't tell me he had a sister."

"Maybe there's more too it? Maybe he didn't want to scare you away? I don't know, Eren. But you'll never find out unless you talk to him."

"I know Con. Its just made me feel like he doesn't trust me, especially after everything that happened last night, too." I shake my head

"I kn--wait, what happened last night?" He asks intrigued. I look up at him and I can feel my face blush instantly and he smirks. "I KNEW IT!"

I cover my face with my hands and turn around, embarrassed. "Shut up, Connie! Its not the time, I'm angry."

"I bet you didn't say that last night." I turn back around to scowl at him but he just gives me a wink. "Oh come on, Eren, I need the details. Well.." He winces slightly. "Maybe not all the details." He gives me a small smile.

I roll my eyes at him but he just pats the bed beside him, beckoning me to come and join him. I sulk over to the bed and pout at him before dropping onto the bed.

"Well?" He prods me.

"Well what? We you know..." I trail off, moving my hands around in front of me and open my eyes up wide.

"You...what?" I rolls his eyes.

"We..." I sigh.

"YOU HAD SEX." He laughs. "Just say the words!"

"YES! Alright, jeez. We had a sex, Con." I laugh softly.

"Well? How did it happen?"

"Actually, we were in the middle of an argument. That we still haven't finished."

"Nice, make up sex. But a bit weird for your first time." He chuckles.

"No it wasn't like that. Well, it was. But I mean...ah god. I don't even know." I throw my hands up in the air.

"Well...was it like a saucy make out session where one thing leads to another?" He asks quirking his eyebrow up and down, a smirk playing on his lips.

"Actually no. He just, got me to shut up...by stripping in front of me." I say looking at my fingers.

"Wow, and that's all it took? All is forgiven?" He asks.

"No, it wasn't." He just looks at me. "Fine! Yes it was. But he's hot, okay?"

He falls over onto the bed in laughter. "Oh Eren, that's too good."

"Connie! Come on, you're embarrassing me!" I exclaim standing up and putting my hands on my hips.

"Alright, alright, sorry." He sits back up and wipes a stray tear away from his eye and smiles at me. "Was it good atleast?"

My eyes light up and I smile shyly. "Yeah. It wasn't what I was expecting, but hell yes it was good."

"Eyyy, my best buddy is no longer a virgin." He comes up to me and throws an arm around my shoulder, pulling me down to his chest level and giving me a noogie.

"Ah! Christ, Connie!" I say when he lets me go and I straighten up, rubbing my head with a frown.

"You in a better mood now?" He asks.

I roll my eyes at him but nod my head. "Yeah. Thanks, Con."

"Good, now go get your man and tell him to wise up and tell you everything." He gives me a dashing smile and winks at me and stands up straight with his hand over his chest in a fist.

I quirk an eyebrow at him again and laugh. "Whatever you say, sir." I give him a mock salute over my chest like his and shake my head at him.

"Thanks, Con." I turn to leave and give him a small wave.

"No problem, man." Just as I get to the door he speaks up again and I turn around. "Wait!"

"What?" I ask confused.

"Who topped who?"

"Excuse me?" I laugh nervously.

"Who was the top? It was Levi, wasn't it?" He says biting his lip.

"Shut up, Connie. I'm not answering that."

"Oh wow, he did! He topped. He's like nearly a foot shorter than you!" He laughs again at my expense.

I roll my eyes again and cross my arms. "So what?"

"Oh wow, and you just confirmed it. This is amazing."

"Fuck off, Connie." I turn around and put my hand on the door knob.

"Oh, Erwin will love this!"

"You dare!" I say running over to him and taking his phone from him that is now in his hand.

"What? Like Levi wouldn't have already told him?! They've been best friends forever too!" He laughs snatching the phone back from my hands.

"Ugh, whatever, Con. I'll see you later."

"Text me how it goes?" He asks softly.

"Sure. I'll let you know." I nod to him and give him a small smile before finally leaving.