~20~ Take me home

I storm back over to Levi, look back at Mikasa and make a point of making sure she's looking before I turn to face Levi again, grabbing his face with my hand and kissing him hard.

Instantly his hands come up to hold me and he doesn't break from the kiss, only deepens it, feeling my need. After a few moments, he slides his tongue against my lips and I give him entrance, allowing my tongue to dance with his. I can taste the whiskey on his tongue but that doesn't stop me. Instead I only deepen the kiss further by sitting on his lap and straddling him, this in turn causes him to growl and cup my ass as I sit on him.

And then he suddenly pulls away, huffing slightly and I whimper from the loss of his lips. "Eren, if you carry on like this, I'm going to take you home with me before the end of the night."

I take in a sharp breath and bite my lip. "Maybe that's what I want." I lean into him again and whisper in his ear. "Take me home, Levi."

His grip on me tightens and I see his jaw tense. "Come with me." He pushes me off of his lap gently and takes my hand as he slides off of his chair.

Nervously, I follow him but get stopped when Mikasa grips my arm and pulls me back. "Eren, where are you going?"

"With Levi, what's it to you?" I ask through gritted teeth.

"Just--" She looks to Levi, concern in her eyes and all of my anger at her seeps out of me. "Just be careful, okay, Eren."

"I am, Kas. I promise." I give her a small smile and follow Levi again. He takes me out of the VIP section and then through a "Staff only" door which leads to some stairs. At the top there is a long corridor with lots of doors coming off of it and eventually we enter a door marked "Private Room 3".

Once inside and the door is shut I pull Levi towards me, force his head up to look at me and kiss him again, making him as close to me as possible. He kisses me back but soon pushes me away slightly and breaks the kiss.

"Look, Eren. As much as I'd obviously love to have sex with you right now. You're drunk, I'm not going to take advantage of you in this state." Levi says softly, placing a warm hand on my face.

"Levi, I know exactly what I'm doing. Plus, I'm not that drunk." As I finish my sentence I hiccup and he just looks at me pointedly. "Just shut up and kiss me, Levi." I pout.

He gives me a small smile and brings our lips together again, softly this time. I pout again as his lips leave mine and I push him towards the sofa up against the wall and he falls onto it when the back of his legs hit it. I smile slyly at his shocked face and climb on top of him, turning his face away and kissing his neck.

His hands slowly slide up my thighs and rest on my waist. "Eren, what are you doing?" He groans.

"Trying to seduce you. Is it working?" I breath into his ear and nip at it. He bites his lip, and I feel his hands tighten around my waist as he lets out a small moan. Loving the sound of his moans I continue to nip at his neck, leaving small love bites and kissing them after.

He pushes me off of his lap and onto the settee, so now he's leaning over me, between my legs. He captures my lips with his own and pushes his tongue inside. He starts to grind his waist against mine and I let out a moan of my own, with the absense of my lips on his, he finds my neck and takes his revenge.

I buck against him as he finds the sweet spot on my neck and moan out in pleasure. "Fuck, Levi!" I grip the hem of his t-shirt with my hands and pull it up his body. He breaks away from my neck and lifts his arms, allowing me to take it off and throw it to the ground.

My hands trail all across his back until he starts biting my neck again and my nails dig into it and immediately he lets go of my neck, he winces and moans at the same time both in pleasure and pain. "Christ, Eren..." He breaths heavily, looking at my eyes.

He looks back down, panting heavily and pushes himself up shaking his head. "Levi?" I question and sit up myself. "What's wrong?"

"I'm fine. Everything's fine. I just..." He sighs. "You don't realise how hard this is. Not to follow through right now."

"But I want you to follow through, Levi." I say huskily.

He just looks at me with a small smile and cups my face. "I know you do, Eren. But I can't do this, not here, not with you like this." He kisses me softly again. "I want our first time to be special, not... Here, in an old sex room at a club." He laughs and gestures at the room.

"Okay." I sigh. "Soon, then?"

"I promise, Eren. In time, or atleast when you're sober." He laughs again, and rests his forehead against mine.

"Thank you, Levi." I say softly.

"For what?" He asks.

"For being a gentleman." I shrug and laugh lightly.

"Anytime." He gets up from the chair and fishes his top up from the floor, sliding it back over his head.

"Will you still take me home, though, Levi?" I ask sheepishly.

"What, mine? Or yours?" He asks.

My face flushes at the mention of going back to his but with the alcohol still running through my veins I have a rush of confidence. "Yours?"

He gives me a knowing look and raises an eyebrow. "To sleep?"

I sigh and roll my eyes. "Yes, Levi. To sleep."

"Alright." He says softly.

"Really?" I perk up.

"Yes, really." He says, holding his hand out to me. "Now come on, before I change my mind."

"Okay!" I take his hand and stand up. "Wait, one more thing?"

"What?" He turns to face me.

"Will we share a bed?" I ask, my face flushing again.

He shrugs at me and looks away "I have spares... So we don't have to if you don't want to."

"No, I want to!" I say turning his face back to mine. "I just wanted to check." I smile at him.

His lips quirk up into a smile aswell. "Okay, sounds good." He reaches up with his hand and pulls my lips down to his own giving me a small kiss. "Let's go home, then."