~39~

**Big time skip!**

We had been back from Paris for a few weeks already and nothing had been spoken of what happened on the trip since. I just wanted to forget the bad stuff even happened, the only thing I wanted to remember was the good moments, and the, uh, especially good moments.

Everytime those moments came to my mind I instantly felt myself flush, and right now that's exactly what I was doing. Levi and I are currently sat in his lounge with the fire on. I'm reading a book sat in his love seat while he's lying on a chaise longue doing some work on his laptop.

Levi looks up at me, taking his glasses off of his face with a puzzled smile. "Everything okay?"

I smile back awkwardly. "Mhmm! Great."

He narrows his eyes at me with a scowl and puts his glasses back on to continue his work. "Alright then."

I shake my head, sigh and instantly flush again. "I was just remembering something."

"What?" He quirks an eyebrow at me and takes his glasses off again, placing them on the coffee table between us.

"What we did in Paris." I avert my eyes, all of my confidence has left my body and I'm now incredibly embarrassed.

"We did a lot in Paris..." He laughs as he puts his laptop down and stands up, stepping around the table to get closer to me. "Care to elaborate?"

I roll my eyes at him and look away again. "You know...it was our first time..."

"Oooh! You mean when we had sex?" He laughs again as he squats infront of me and putting his face in front of me so I'll look at him.

"Yes!" I bury my face in my hands before running them through my hair.

"Hey, don't be shy! Why are you getting all flustered. We've been together over a month, come on!"

"Well we've literally only had sex once! What do you expect?" I laugh nervously and scratch the back of my neck.

He shakes his head at me with a smile. "I didn't want to push you into anything you didn't want to do..."

"Trust me, you wouldn't be." I look him in the eyes and return his smile.

"Well atleast I know that for next time." He shrugs.

"Next time?" I ask sheepishly.

"Well I assume that's why you brought this up...?" He tilts his head to the side slightly and frowns. "Or do you not want to...?"

"Oh no, trust me I do." I smile at him and place my hands on the sides of his arms. "I'm just awkward as hell when it comes to stuff like this."

"You're not normally." He says as he shakes his head.

"I know. Its just, we've been so busy with work lately and we've hardly even seen eachother so I didn't think it'd be right to expect that straight away. You know?"

"I know." He says softly with a laugh. "Alright. I promise next time I won't hold back, okay?"

A blush creeps up onto my face and I bite my lip. "Okay." I nod with a sheepish smile.

"Okay." He looks at me, love in his eyes and cups my face before leaving in to kiss me softly on the lips. "I love you, Eren." He says as we break away.

"I love you, too, Levi." I whisper back before pulling him back in for another kiss.

"As much as I'd love for now to be when we move on to other things, I have a lot of work to catch up on." He says when we separate again. "Sorry, Eren. Later, I promise."