~30~ Style time

*A/N - Good news, I got myself a new phone and its even better than my previous one so, woo!

I've also kind of worked out where I want this story to go and I'm thinking there will be between 10-20 chapters left before it's all done. Could be less, all depends how the arc I've chosen goes as I literally have no plan, just a few rough ideas. I've winged it all so far. So yeah, I hope you all enjoy the incoming angst...just don't hate me, k?

As always, vote, comment, add and follow! Love you all❤*

As soon as we arrived at the meeting Levi and Edwin were whisked away swiftly, leaving Connie and I to stand in the main entrance completely lost. Eventually some women dressed in formal attire and equipped with a clipboard and a headset approached us telling us we were to follow her as we were about to be showcased.

Connie and I exchanged some rather confused looks, but we both just shrugged our shoulders and followed her. She took us through to a large room with loads of people bustling about, most with head sets on aswell.

A few men and women were sat in front of mirrors,having their hair and make up touched up by someone else. That's when reality hit me. I knew what was happening right now.

"Hey, Con, did Edwin say anything to you about modeling today?" I whisper.

"Nope, why?" He replies, looking around the room.

"I'm pretty sure that's what we're about to do. Look at everyone around us. Remember what she said?" He just looks blankly at me and I roll my eyes. "We're being 'showcased'?" I give him a 'duh' look.

It takes him a moment, but then he suddenly opens his mouth wide and his mouth forms an 'o' as he finally takes in everything around us. "Well shit. Guess I should have showered this morning."

I chuckle softly and then the woman in front of us quickly turns around and I straighten up instantly, composing myself. "Jaeger, sit here. The make up artist and hairstylist will be with you shortly. Springer, follow me." I give Connie a pleading look and he just whispers a sorry before following the woman.

With a huff I sit down and sigh looking at everything around me then finally succumb to look at my reflection in the mirror. There are bags under my eyes, my hair is still wet and unkempt. I honestly look like shit. I bite my lip and turn away from my reflection, tapping my foot impatiently.

"Sorry to keep you waiting, Mr Jaeger." Says a deep voice, thick with a French accent from behind me and I turn to look. A tall, dirty blonde headed guy with a to die for tan struts up behind me carrying a huge case of make up and a hair kit.

"No, i-it's fine!" I'm completely taken aback by his beauty. He's ruggedly handsome and I instantly feel myself getting hot and flustered.

"First time?" He says with a smile taking my flustered appearance as nervousness.

"Mhmm." I nod my head to him as he places his cases on the vanity in front of me.

"Alright, well clearly we need to do some coverage, but you have a nice natural quality to you. We won't need to do much, just some concealer and highlighter really. Okay?" He gives me a full toothed grin, that I quickly return. He has a very easy going quality about him and I instantly want to please him, his accent is just adding to the effect.

He gets started on my face and I watch the concentration on his as he works his magic and I take in everything about him. From where I am he actually looks perfect, it's a wonder he's not a model himself.

"Before you ask, no, I'm not a model. I tried it but didn't like it. So now I do the hair and make up for models, like you, instead." My eyes open wide and I open my mouth to reply. "I know, I know, what's not to like right? The pay is great, the bodies you see all day everyday, also great. But no. Been there done that. Not for me." He gives me another small smile as he catches my gaze, knowing exactly what I was thinking.

I return it and I feel myself being pulled in by his gorgeous blue eyes like the ocean. I quickly avert my gaze to the mirror and furrow my brows slightly as I see a figure standing there watching, who then darts away before I could catch who it is.

"Right, all done! Now for the hair." My eyes find themselves looking at him again. He's now standing there, 1 hand on his hip and jutting himself out to the side slightly, the other hand has a finger to his chin as he purses his lips in contemplation. His eyes are furrowed and he tilts his head to the side slightly. "What do you usually do to it for shoots?"

I raise an eyebrow at him and shake my head. "Uhhh..."

"Of course, first time. Leave it to me." He says leaning forward so our faces are so close that I gasp and have to lean back otherwise our noses would be touching. "I know exactly what to do."

He turns around, and goes into his bag yet again but his ass is literally in my face as he was so close to me just now. I quickly avert my gaze, feeling my face flush again. Jesus Christ where's Levi when I need him? He turns back around with a styling brush, hair straighteners and some hair gel. "Alright, you relax and just let me do my job. K?" He says softy from behind me, both hands are on my shoulders and he leans his face next to mine and looks at me in the mirror with a smile again.

I gulp and feel myself flush under all the make up yet again at his closeness and just nod my head in reply. "So shy!" He laughs and flicks his wrist.

About twenty minutes later he has finally finished with my hair and with a loud clap of the hands, he grins and jumps on the spot taking me by surpriseand I jump slightly. "You look gorgeous! Even if I do say so myself!" He says giving me a wink. I let my eyes trail from him and back to the mirror to take in my appearance.

My once tired face now looks full of life and spotless and my hair now actually looks good, and not like I've been dragged through a hedge backwards like it did earlier. I go to touch my gelled back hair and instantly my hand is slapped away. "Ow!" I say holding my hand with the other.

"No touching!" He exclaims with a frown that instantly disappears and is replaced with another smile. "What do you think?"

"It's good..." I say sheepishly and his face drops slightly, not wanting to disappoint him I quickly change tactics. "I mean, it's really good. I look amazing! Never looked better, honestly."

I give him a smile that he quickly returns, his face lighting up again."I knew you'd love it. Now up you get, you need to get dressed now, or undressed I should say!" He gives me another wink and pulls something out of his pocket.

He hands me a small business card. "Here, for if you ever need a stylist again. Or you know, if ever the mood takes you and you just want to talk or something."

"Thanks." I give him a small smile, get up and turn to walk away and that's when I feel a slap on my ass and I stop dead in my tracks and turn back around. He gives me another wink and a small wave. My face flushes, yet again and I take my leave.

What the fuck was that?!