~38~

(A/N - I've added some pictures above is the picture of the town "La Butte Aux Cailles" and then when they arrive at the passage the picture is of where they are. I thought you should all appreciate the beauty!)

"Hey, Eren?" Levi asks as he plops himself down on the seat next to me.

"Hmm?" I say looking up from my book I was very much engrossed in.

"As we don't have any plans until tomorrow, how about I take you on that tour of Paris I promised?" He takes my hand and interwines our fingers.

I drop my book, sit up straight and turn to look at him. "Wait, really?" I exclaim excitedly.

"Sure, why not?" He shrugs.

"Oh my God, Levi, Yes!" I jump up and clap my hands together. "Wait, I need to get changed then. I look a mess." I walk into the bedroom and get myself ready.

Levi sits on the sofa shaking his head with a small smile on his face. "He's like a puppy, so cute." He laughs softly to himself and gets up from the sofa and approaches the bedroom.

He leans a shoulder on the door frame and crosses his legs, placing his hands in his jean pockets. "Babe, you look fine. You don't need to get changed just for a tour."

"You said you were going to take me to see your old family town. I'm dressing nice. You never know who we'll see." He smiles at me softly but I notice something pass over his face before he looks away. "Everything okay, Levi?"

"Yeah, it's just been a while since going back there." He shakes his head at me with a smile and stands up again. "A lot of memories."

"You don't have to take me if you don't want to, you know? If it's too hard, I understand." I step closer to him and take his hands in mine.

He looks at our hands, shaking his head then looks back at me with his signature smirk. "Trust me Eren, it's fine. Plus, there's this restaurant there I'd love to take you to this evening."

My mouth gapes open before a smile takes over. "Even more of a reason for me to get changed then!" I quickly step away and rummage in the closet again, all while he rolls his eyes at me.

~~~~~~~~~~

After showing me around the sights of Paris and taking me for a fancy meal, that was actually very fancy and not just a casual meal as he had previously suggested; in turn leaving me to reiterate the fact I was very glad I had gotten changed before we left to which he just used his signature move of rolling his eyes; he then took me to his home town.

I told him multiple times that he didn't need to take me there, but he insisted that he wanted me to see where he grew up. So I humoured him and let him take me on a tour of this quaint village that I could not pronounce the name of even if I had tried. And I did try. A lot. Making Levi belly laugh at my poor pronunciation so in the end I gave up.

"Stop sulking, Brat." He said shaking his head at me with a coy smile.

"I'm not sulking." I was in fact, sulking.

He rolled his eyes at me for easily the hundredth time tonight and took my hand in his, intertwining our fingers before pulling me closer to him. "C'mere." He said softly.

I pouted my lip at him but obliged. "You're cute when you pout. But I don't like the wrinkles on your forehead when you frown." He smiles at me and kisses me gently on the lips, pushing away the wrinkles and the frown from my face as I smile shyly back at him.

"Stop making me frown then." I say punching him lightly in the arm.

"What?" He asked incredulously. "The way you said 'La Butte-aux-Cailles' was incredibly cute and hilarious."