~8~ Internal Monologue

The weekend soon went fast and it was my first day at work already. To say I was nervous was an understatement. I had been trying to keep my mind off of work (and Levi) by talking to Connie, playing video games and just about anything else to keep my mind occupied.

But every time I had a spare second I'd find my mind wondering straight back to him.

I mean work.

No, I don't. I definitely mean him.

Shit, he has been on my mind since the day I met him almost.

Every waking moment has been filled with thoughts of him and his intimidating grey eyes. Those wonderful, beautiful eyes that almost turn blue in some moments of our conversations that make those images so difficult to forget. I just can't make them stop.

The thought of seeing him again this morning has been doing something to me, and I'm not entirely sure I want it to go away.

What the hell is going on? Why do I even care about him so? He's been nothing but a tease and a jerk. He practically pushed me away and told me to not think about him like that, when two seconds before he was flirting with me.

Why the fuck do I care? Why the fuck can't I get him out of my mind?

I don't know what to do. I don't know what I can do.

All I do know is, Levi Ackerman is hot and if he flirts with me again, I won't do anything to stop him and I most definitely will not do anything to stop myself.

And with that thought, I know that I am well and truly fucked.