~16~ Oops

I leave his office, I know I shouldn't look back at him so I close the door softly behind me and adjust my shirt slightly, still with a smile on my face. I head for the bathroom knowing full well my hair is going to be very dishevled and my face feels hot so I'm probably still pretty flushed.

I open the door to the bathroom and look in the mirror, my suspicions were accurate. I'm a mess. I turn my head to the side and try to sort my hair, that's when I notice the dark spot on my neck and lean in to inspect it. "Wow, you dick." I laugh to myself. A fucking hickey, what is he 14?

I pull out my phone and text him. A hickey, really?

I don't expect a reply so place my phone back into my pocket with a smirk. I look back in the mirror and inspect my neck again, There is literally no way I can cover that up here. Before I step out into the corridor it hits me and I find a smile spread across my face again. Well shit, that just happened. I touch my lips softly and shake my head. Damn.

With a sigh I head back out into the hallway. I make my way back downstairs trying to act as casual as possible. "Hey Erwin." I say as I walk into the studio.

"Hey, everything okay?" He asks me curiously.

"Oh yeah, no all good." I say shrugging my shoulders.

He looks at me suspiciously. "Hm, okay. You were up there for quite a while and Levi doesn't usually ask just anyone to go to his office unless he's either going to fire you--" I look up at him and catch his eyes with mine. "--Or you're being promoted. So which is it?"

"Uh, neither. He just wanted to make sure everything was okay. He had to leave me abruptly earlier so we didn't get to finish our conversation." Shrugging again, turning around and fiddling with the equipment behind me.

"Whatever you say, Eren." He sighs and continues his work. I let out a quiet sigh of relief and smile to myself again. "It's 5.30 by the way. You finished half hour ago."

"Wha--?" I check my watch. "Oh! Okay then. Is there anything you'd like me to do before I go...?" I ask him.

"No, just go. I'm all good. See you tomorrow." He says not looking away from the screen.

"Alright, see you tomorrow, Erwin." I reply and turn to leave.

"Oh and by the way, make sure to cover up that hickey before your shoot tomorrow." I turn abruptly, slapping my hand over my neck as he looks up and smirks. I just stare at him, my eyes wild and begging. "Don't worry, I won't say anything." He gives me a wink and as I'm still in shock I just turn and leave the room without a word.

~~~~~Time skip~~~~~

Well fuck! Should I tell Levi that he knows? Do I just leave it? He said he wouldn't say anything... But what if he does? Holy shit, we're fucked. I'm fucked. My mind is spinning as I pace my bedroom, I came straight home and ran to my bedroom without a word to Mikasa. I have to tell him. Shit.

I get my phone up and hover over the keyboard to text him. Call or text? It'd be weird if i called him right? I'll just text him.

Before I even get a chance my phone goes off in my hand and I recieve a text from the one and only.

L:Hey. U busy?

Do I just tell him now...?

E:No, Whats up?

L:Good. I'm outside.

What? What is he doing here? And why is he outside my house?! I run to my window and peer out onto the street. Levi is casually leaning against his car, phone in hand. He had managed to go home and get changed already and I'm still here contemplating telling him Erwin knows. Shit, i need to text him back.