~22~ Hangover

I feel myself waking up and feel completely weighed down underneath something ridiculously heavy. What the hell...? I open my eyes and groan at the brightness surrounding myself and rub my eyes.

"Morning, Sleepy head." I jump when I hear a low voice speak near my ear.

"Ah!" I look to my side and notice that Levi is lying next to me on his stomach, an arm laying over my stomach. "Jesus. You scared the shit out of me."

"Nice to see you, too." He laughs, his voice still groggy from sleep and pushes himself up onto his side.

"Wait, where am I?" I say looking around the room, confused.

He raises an eyebrow at me. "Don't you remember?"

"Uh, I vaguely remember seeing you at the bar... Then you took me somewhere and the rest is a blur... Wait." I look up to him, my eyes open wide. "We didn't... Did we?" Quickly pulling up the sheets to check for underwear and sighing in relief when I see them still on.

He laughs softly. "No, Eren, we didn't. Not for your want of trying though."

"Huh?" I gulp nervously. "Why... What did I do?"

"You just weren't holding back. Don't worry, like I told you last night and I'll tell you again now, I wouldn't take advantage of you when you're drunk." He cups my face with his hand and smiles. "I want our first time to be special."

"Thank you, Levi. I don't know what I would have done if we had and I didn't remember it." I mumble. "I didn't even think I drank that much?"

"Well, you obviously drank alot more than you thought." He slides his hand from my face and lies on his back.

"Sorry, I'm not used to waking up in random rooms, especially when I don't remember the night before." I say looking at him and sit up. Shit, I'm gonna be sick. I suddenly feel very ill and cover my mouth with my hand and speak through it. "Oh god, Where's your bathroom?"

He quirks an eyebrow at me and points to the door coming from the room we're in and I jump up from the bed and rush into the bathroom. I hear a small chuckle from the room and I run to the toilet, throwing up the contents of my stomach into it and then I flush the chain.

I hear light pads of feet coming behind me, water running and then a hand touches my back softly. "Hey, you okay?" I look up to see he is crouching in front of me and offering me a glass of water so I take it and have a small sip of it.

"Thank you." I say as I rest my head on the cool tiled wall. "I've been better." I give him a small laugh.

"I can see that, you want me to get you some aspirin?" I give him a small nod and wince at the sudden shooting pain behind my eyes before placing my glass down. "Alright, I'll be back now. Feel free to use the shower if you want to. I'll bring you a towel."

"Thanks, Levi." He gives me a smile and walks away. "Oh god..." I groan and hold my head with my hands.

A few moments later Levi returns with some pills, a towel and a brand new toothbrush. "Here, I'll just be in the living room if you need me, okay?" I nod my head to him and eagerly swallow the pills with some water before gingerly standing up on my shakey legs.

Once ready and able, I brush my teeth and get myself into the shower, cleaning myself before wrapping a towel around myself. Shit, I'm gonna have to wear last nights clothes again...I walk back into the bedroom and notice a pile of clothes on the bed, I pick them up and see that they are in my size. Well that's cute, he got me clothes? But how did he manage to get them so fast?

I quickly get dressed not paying another thought to it and make my way into the living room. "Levi?" I call out, half way down the corridor and he appears at the end of it with a small smile.