~12~ Working With Levi

My second week at work and I'm genuinely happy to come back as I can't wait to see Levi again. After seeing him on the weekend at our works get together, not that I or Connie even knew he was coming, I want to see if he actually feels the same or atleast actually remembers our night. Either way, it will be nice to see him again.

Once I'd had a few drinks I couldn't keep myself away from him. And I know he felt the same as me at the time as he'd been stuck to my side too, he didn't make a move to leave me at all other than to bowl. All the gentle touches and light flirting we had shared has really got me excited to see him again this morning.

We'd also been texting eachother sporadically throughout the weekend. No paticular time or reason, just random things like "I'm watching a cooking show, what are you up to?" or me finding stupid memes and sending them to him to gauge his reaction. Even the small texts like "Good morning" had my heart racing and I just hoped he felt the same way too.

I walked into the building, alone and full of confidence. I wave at Hanji with a smile who is sat at her desk as usual. "Good morning, Hanji!"

"Good morning, Eren. You're happy today." she remarks with a small smile.

"Had a good weekend that's all, and I'm feeling rather refreshed and ready to take on the world." I laugh lightly and she joins in.

"That's nice to hear, have a good day, Eren!" She calls as I walk down the hallway.

I open the double doors to the studio. "Mr. Smith, what are our plans for the day?" I ask, clapping my hands together.

"Call me Erwin, Eren. We work together everyday, Mr. Smith is just too formal for that. And today, you have the day to yourself, almost! Just relax and watch the pros at work. Take notes of course." He smiles at me as he finishes playing with his setup.

"Alright, Erwin then. Really? Well that's good then. I was ready to get up and take on the world." I say looking around the room.

"Yes, you're definitely oozing confidence today. Something happen this morning?" He asks me with a tilt of his head.

"I know, I can feel it! And no, not really, just had a really good weekend." I reply and bite my lip softly shaking my head and walk over to the drinks station, making myself a coffee.

"Alright then, well just so you know," He starts, i finish stirring my coffee and take a sip. "The professional you'll be watching at work is Mr. Ackerman." He says with a smug look and I spit out the contents of my mouth.

"WHAT?" I blurt.

"I knew it." He laughs.

"Wait, what? Knew what?" I ask, turning away in denial and dabbing at my now wet shirt.

"You've got the hots for the boss. Don't even try to deny it, you were all over him Friday night and you know it." He walks towards me and crosses his arms.

I look at him from the corner of my eye and shrug my shoulders. "So what? He's my boss, a little flirting never hurt anyone, right?" Who was I kidding? Flirting with him is going to kill me.

"Sure, also, just so you know, he was all over you too." He says just as the double doors open and gives me a wink and another smug look. "Oh look, speak of the devil."

"Shit." I mumble, before turning around and composing myself. "Mr. Ackerman." I nod to him and my jaw drops as I take in his appearance. His Godly appearance. I had forgotten how good he looked in a suit.

"Jaeger." He nods back at me. He's wearing a pair of tight fitting black slacks that cup his ass perfectly, a black shirt, the top buttons undone so you can see just the right amount of his chest and a suit jacket.