~21~ Let's go to bed

Levi and I get into an Uber and he gives the driver his address. I sit next to him in the back seat and fidget nervously. "You okay?" He asks me, taking my hand in his and interwines our fingers.

"Yeah, I'm all good." I lie.

"Then stop fidgeting so much, Eren." He laughs.

"Sorry." I reply sheepishly and look out of the window. "I'm just nervous."

"Why?" He asks softly.

"I've never been to your place before. Or even slept over another guys house for that matter. Especially one I'm kinda, sorta dating." I mumble with a shrug.

"Oh right. Well don't worry, I've also never had another guy over." I turn to him and he gives me a small smile, then his face changes into confusion. "Wait--Did you say sorta dating?"

My eyes open wide as I realise what I said. "Uh--I mean--No! That's not what I meant." I blurt.

"It's fine, Eren." His face has a wide grin on it and reassures me. "I know we're not official yet, so kinda, sorta dating sounds good to me."

I smile back at him and nod. "Okay, good." He tugs on my hand lightly to bring me closer to him, then he cups my face with his other hand and kisses me softly on the lips.

Just as we break apart the car comes to a stop outside a large apartment building, which just so happens to be the most expensive one in our area and I suddenly feel very sober and self conscious. "We're here." Levi says and points to it. He pays the driver quickly and we get out.

"Woooah...!" I breath out. "You live here?"

"Yeah, it's nice, huh?" He laughs. "Come on, this way." He takes my hand and I walk alongside him silently.

We walk through the foyer and he nods his head at the receptionist. They tip their hat at him. "Mr. Ackerman." We continue on until we reach an elevator and Levi presses the button to call it down to us.

After a few moments it arrives, the doors open and we step inside. At some point Levi has gotten his wallet out and retrieved a key card as he places it against the reciever and the doors close, taking us up.

The lift keeps going up and up until eventually we stop on the top floor, which means that he also lives in the penthouse suite. Wow, I knew he had money but jesus.

The doors open onto a long white corridor with double doors at the end and we approach them. Levi types in a code into a keypad on the door and I look at him curiously. "Maybe one day I'll give you a key and the code to these doors." He says with a smile.

I return the smile and follow him inside, looking around at the room we are now standing in and taking it all in. "Already thinking about breaking up with me before we're even together are you?" I laugh.

"The complete opposite actually." He says looking me in the eyes with a smile, my heart races and I beam at him. He takes my hand into his own again. "Right, so this is the living room obviously. But I'll give you a proper tour tomorrow, for now I just want to sleep. He yawns quietly.

He leads me through to another hallway with even more doors coming off of it. We stop outside one and he opens the door to reveal a bedroom. "This is my room, are you sure you're okay with sharing?" He asks me softly.

I nod my head in reply and hum eagerly so he takes me inside and shuts the door behind us and I walk further into the room. "Wow, your place is amazing, Levi." I give him a wide smile.

"Thanks, the amount it costs it should be." He laughs as I slide my jacket off of my shoulders and place it on a chair sat in the corner of the room.