~24~ Boyfriend

*A/N Sorry it's taken so long for this chapter guys I've had a lot of stuff going on in my personal life but luckily everything seems to have calmed down a bit so should be able to get back to writing again!

Also, over 400 reads on this story now!! What?! Thank you guys so much!

Excuse me while I do some self Promo. >< But if you haven't already looked at or read it, I am in the process of writing another story alongside this one which is a BakugoxFemReader (MHA/BNHA) but based in a modern University/College AU.

If you're interested at all please give it a go! It's not by any means a slow burn story, and yes if people are actually interested, there is Smut/Lemon in there. Please bare with me though, it is/was the first time writing it so please ignore the awkwardness where possible, ha-ha!

Also, as I'm really stuck for names for these past few chapters, so if you have any ideas on what I could name them, please let me know and put them down in the comments. I'll see which ones I like the most and rename them using one of those names!

Now, without further ado. Let's get on with the story shall we?

Please continue to Vote, Comment and Follow me, (I always follow back) and if you've actually gotten this far through my rambling then thank you and I love you! ❤️*

**********

Striding into work this morning, full of energy, I feel so at ease with everything and very content.

"You look happy Eren!" Hanji comments with a smile as I pass.

"Oh, I am, Hanji! I had the best weekend." I sigh in happiness and practically skip down the hallway.

Pushing the door to the studio open, I strut over to Erwin with a grin and a hearty "Hello there, Erwin!"

"Well, hello there to you, too, Eren. How are we this morning?" He asks, a sly smile creeping up his face as he leans on his desk and crosses his arms.

"Amazing, thanks. Yourself?" I reply as I slip my jacket off and place it on the rack.

He smirks at me. "I'm good. And what has you in such a good mood, pray tell?"

"Just had a good weekend." I shrug and walk over to the desk and skim through one of the files.

"Oh really? It wouldn't happen to have anything to do with a certain someone, would it?" He asks with a sly gleam in his eyes.

"Mayyybe!" I gush. "Sorry, I don't kiss and tell." I look at him, clicking my tongue and running it along my teeth.

He looks at me with shocked eyes. "Ooooh, I see how it is!"

"Just know I have some amazing news to share, but I have to wait until they're ready to share it." I shrug again and look back to the files with a small smile on my face.

"Well, let's just see if this someone is the someone that just so happens to be coming into the room, now then, shall we?" He nods to the door.

I look up at his words just as the door opens and there he is, in all his glory. Levi Ackerman. He strolls into the room, one hand in his trouser pocket and approaches us. I turn myself around and give him a small smile.

He comes right up to me, slides a hand around my neck and pulls me down for a kiss and places his other hand on my chest. I eagerly return his kiss and place a hand on his waist, the other on his cheek.

He pulls away and looks me in the eyes and winks. "Hey, gorgeous."

"H--hey." I say softly and avert my eyes shyly to see that Erwin is now standing there gawping at us.