~15~ We Can't, 🔥

!! WARNING - Light Lemon ahead (Things get a bit spicy😏) !!

"Eren! Wait..." He calls after me.

I turn to look at him again and he's walking towards me.

"Levi, what're you--?" He takes my hand again and pulls me towards him. I grab his arm pushing him away from me and he turns his face away as he shakes his head and bites his lip, before licking it. "Don't do this unless you really mean it." I say mimicking his earlier words. He raises his eyes and looks back at me confused, my eyes trail his body up and down and shake my head with a scowl and my eyes brim with tears.

His face turns sour and he grabs me by the shoulder. "You know, what I want." I push him away from me again but he only grips me harder, making me wince and the tears I was holding in start to fall. "Don't you understand?" He let's me go and raises his hand before grabbing the cuff of my shirt and pulling me close. Our noses touch slightly. "You're everything to me." He breaths.

I sob softly and raise my hands to his chest, gripping his shirt in my fists and he brings his one hand up to my face but doesn't touch it. I can see in his face he is going through so much turmoil, with a sorrow filled face he looks me in the eyes and his eyebrows furrow as he finally let's his hand touch me.

My chest bursts at his touch and I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. His other hand comes up to my other cheek, cupping them both between his hands. He wipes away my tears with his thumbs before he leaves them to graze my chin as he rests his forehead against mine. "Levi..." I mumble softly.

"Eren, we can't do this..." He says, our breaths are mixing and warming eachothers lips.

"I know." I say licking my lips, my eyes are now trained on his lips as his eyes go back and forth between mine and my lips.

He pulls his head away from me slightly and groans, I feel his grip loosen on my face, but I pull him back and close my eyes, leaning my forehead on his.

I feel his hand press against my face again and he uses his index finger and thumb to cup my chin and make look back up at him. My eyes scan his, curiously.

"Fuck it." He closes the gap and kisses me, his hand that was cupping my chin snakes around to the back of my head and he pulls me closer.

My hands leave his chest to grip his waist and pull our bodies flush against eachother and I let out a small moan which in turn gives him fervour to deepen our kiss. He licks my lip with his tongue, asking for permission and I oblige. Our tongues dance together and he pushes me up against the wall and I let out a grunt as I hit the wall. His lips leave mine to leave a trail of kisses and tender bites down my neck, I turn my head to the side slightly to give him better access and close my eyes.

My hands leave his waist to grab his ass instead and he lets out a groan as he finds my mouth with his lips again. My hands slide further down his legs, to his upper thighs and then pick him up. He wraps his legs around my waist and I walk him over to his desk, all while still kissing eachother. I place him gently down and slip my jacket off, not breaking the kiss, then push the shoulders of his jacket off of him and he let's me take it off.

His hands crawl up my stomach and chest and find the buttons on my shirt before going to work and undoing them. We break the kiss momentarily and I in turn grab his tie and pull it off, then start on his buttons. Once our shirts are off we run our hands over eachothers chests, not taking our eyes off of eachother, soaking everything in.

"Fuck, Levi...should we--" He stops me from talking by placing his index finger on my lips and shaking his head.

"Don't, please. Let's just... Savor this moment." I gulp and nod my head before leaning in to kiss him again, I grab his ass and pull him in closer. I can feel how hard he is as our crotches touch through both of our trousers and he starts to rake his nails down my back making me moan into his lips yet again at the feeling.

There's suddenly a sharp knock on the door and we break from the kiss quickly. We're both panting heavily, our faces are flushed and Levi looks at me and places a finger on his lips 'shh'. "Mr Ackerman?" Another knock.

Levi clears his throat. "Yes?" I smirk at him slyly and start kissing and biting at his neck causing him to let out small moans and he pushes at me softly but I grip his waist and start grinding against him. "Unghh..." he moans and then sharply slaps a hand over his mouth.

"Sir, is everything okay in there?" the voice asks.

"Yes, everything is fine. What is it?" He asks getting annoyed and he finally pushes me away and glares at me but I just smirk back at him and bite my lip. He hops off of the desk and picks his shirt up and sliding it over his shoulders.

"Sir, your next appointment is here? Shall I get them to wait outside?"

"Uh--Yes. That's fine. Tell them I'll be ready in ten." He bends down and picks up my shirt, throwing it at me.

We hear footsteps recede from outside of the room and I let out a light chuckle as I start buttoning my shirt. "Oh you look a bit flushed there, 'Mr. Ackerman'." His face is bright red, and I assume mine is too.

"Shut it, Brat." He says pushing at my shoulder and looking for something.

"You looking for this?" I ask, holding up his tie.

He grabs at it and pulls. Feeling bold I grab his waist and pull him towards me, snaking my other arm around him. "Eren, we can't." He turns his head to the door and sighs before turning back to me and putting his arms around my neck, then kissing me softly.

He breaks the kiss with a sigh and pulls away. "Okay, you need to go." I nod my head and give him his tie.

I stand up straight and smile at Levi. "Will I see you later?" I ask.

He looks at me and bites his lip. "Eren..." he groans.

"I know, I know. I get it." I shake my head and look at the ceiling. "Don't worry about it." I look back down at him. "I'll see you later, yeah?"

He nods his head and looks away. "Get back to work, you Brat." I open the door to his office and he gives me a small smile as I leave the room.