~11~ Bowling Pt. 2

With a sigh, I walk away and head for the bar. I get myself another drink and sit there, head in my hands. "Hey, don't take it to heart, it's only bowling." Levi says, slapping my back and letting his hand slide across my shoulder and down my arm before resting on the bar which leaves a trail of electricity down my body.

"Come to rub it in have you? Shouldn't you be bowling?" I roll my eyes and take a sip of my drink.

"No, I came to get a drink. And to make sure you're alright." He says softly.

I turn my head to look at him. "Really? Why?" I ask.

"Why not? You looked...Upset? You know I was only joking, don't you?" He asks me, his eyebrows furrowed.

"Yeah, I just get competitive. I really wanted to beat you." I give him a small smile.

"Oh really? I would never have guessed. All that trash talk and yet you still couldn't land a strike." He laughs and orders his drink.

"Ah shut it. I told you I can't bowl for shit." I look down solemnly and sigh.

"Oh stop being such a mope. I've still got another game to win. Wanna be my cheerleader?" He waggles his eyebrows at me.

"Wooow, I'm resorted to being the cheerleader." I shake my head and finish my drink before ordering another. At this point I can feel a slight buzz.

Levi's drink hits the bar and he takes it in his hand and stands up. "Come on, please?"

"Why do you want me there so bad?" I ask him curiously.

"Why not?" He looks me up and down and gives me a sly smile. "I think you'd look good in a cheerleaders outfit anyway, maybe I'll set that up one day."

"Wooooah now! Don't even think about it!" He walks away and laughs. "No, Levi!"

"Come on then, maybe I'll drop it." He turns around to face me and opens his arms with a wink.

"Ugh, fine!" I sigh and get up, drink in hand and follow him.

"Thanks, I knew you couldn't resist me." Well I can't, but not for the same reasons that you think. I open my mouth to respond but he holds a hand up to me. "Don't try to deny it, I can read you like a book." He smiles then bops me on the nose.

"Did you--?" I stare at him completely dumbfounded and he laughs before walking away. "Wait, did you just bop me on the nose?"

He ignores me and takes a seat next to his teammate, he gestures for me to sit beside him so I take a seat next to him and place my drink on the table in front of us, sitting forward in my chair. "So who's bowling first this time?" I ask him.

He leans back in his chair, placing an arm on the back of the bench behind me. I subtly take note of his arm and feel my face flush slightly. "Not sure, Hanji maybe?" He shrugs as his teammate stands up to get a closer look.

"Oh okay." I nod my head and sit back. I can feel his arm on my back and he adjusts his hand slightly so that its touching my shoulder, making no effort to move it away from me I stay there and he starts to rub small circles on the side of my arm. I gulp softly and try to calm my breathing. He's literally just trying to sit comfortably. Stop freaking out.

Hanji steps up to take her first roll and I take note that the other team is Connie's. I don't pay any attention to the game itself as my entire focus is on Levi, and the fact that his arm is still behind me, if I were to lean to the side slightly he'd be practically hugging me.

"Hey, Levi! You're up." Hanji calls once she's finished.

He nods his head and looks at me. "I'll be right back." Instead if lifting his arm up completely, he let's it slide across my back, then he drops it onto my lap and squeezes my knee. I literally feel my legs turn to jelly as I watch him stand up. Did he just...? He did, he really did. Oh my god.