~33~ Do you trust me?

After returning to the hotel room and giving Levi the silent treatment the entire drive back he finally gives in and tries to talk to me again.

"Eren? Can we talk?" I turn to him and give him a pointed look then gesture with my hand to continue and flop onto the sofa. He walks towards me and sits on the coffee table in front of the chair. "You know what I said to him wasn't intentional right?"

I just roll my eyes. I know I'm being petty about this, but he should have owned up to it. Why deny it? Why make out it was an accident? He clearly said I'm his "friend" for some reason. He just needs to grow some balls and tell me why!

"You know what?" I raise my eyes to look at him as he speaks, his hands are up either side as if in surrender and scoffs. "Fine." He slams them back down so they slap his knees and he gets up all in one smooth motion.

He walks away from me without another glance or word and slams the bedroom door behind him. Is he kidding me right now? He has no right to be angry!

I stand up myself and follow him into the bedroom. "Are you serious?" I ask him in an annoyed tone as I enter the room.

He looks up from the edge of the bed he is sat on as he unties his shoe laces. "What?" He glowers at me.

"Are you actually in a mood with me?When I'm the one that's done nothing wrong?" I ask as I stand in front of him.

He sighs as he slides off his shoe then his sock, and starts on the other. "Eren, I'm done playing games. I have apologised countless times since we left and you're just giving me the silent treatment."

"Well I am quite clearly not giving you the silent treatment anymore. I'm talking to you right now, aren't I?" I ask, folding my arms across my chest.

"Yes. And this is the first time you've spoken to me in over an hour." His second shoe is now off. He stands up and starts to work on his tie. "You know, we haven't argued since actually being together and now all of a sudden it's twice in one day?"

"I--" Wait, really? Was that really just this morning? "Well then it just goes to show how much you've upset me today then doesn't it!" I reply dumbfounded.

He raises his eyebrows and shakes his head before throwing his tie and turning to me. "This isn't all me y'know. You didn't have to take my phone call as something it wasn't and you also didn't have to assume because I called you my friend in the heat of the moment that I don't want to be with you!"

"I--" I start.

"No, let me finish." He says pointing at me and I stand there in shock and obey. "The phone call this morning was nothing, you caught me off guard as I was talking to someone you don't know and I don't want to get into that part of my life right now." He looks away and I see something flicker in his eyes, but then he quickly looks back at me and steps closer before starting on the buttons of his shirt and my eyes watch his fingers intently.

"When I called you my 'friend' I panicked. He was an ex. I'm sorry but I freaked out." He stops and I look up at his eyes, he takes a breath before sliding the shirt off of his shoulders, I lick my now suddenly dry lips. His voice drops to a low tone as he undoes the button to his trousers. "Now before you jump to anymore conclusions I'm going for a shower and if you want to actually talk to me, not argue with me, we can speak about this again later." Sliding the trousers off, he turns around and steps into the bathroom. "You're welcome to join me."

"Wh--?" I stand there in shock before realisation hits me. "Are you trying to seduce me Mr. Ackerman?!" I call after him and step towards the bathroom. "Just so you can get out of this argument?" I get to the door. "Do you really think I'm just going to let all this--"

I stand in the doorway to the bathroom, he is standing before me butt naked with a smirk on his face and turns the shower on before stepping in. "Is it working?"

"NO! I--Fuck. Yes. Yes, it is." I walk further into the room and pull my top off over my head, I quickly throw my shoes and socks off and undo the button to my jeans slide them down, leaving me in just my boxers but they are off just as quickly.

I hear him chuckle loudly as I get into the stall with him. "Shut up, this isn't over." I say as I walk under the stream of water.

"Oh isn't it?" He turns around, picking up a bottle of shampoo and squirting a small amount into his hair. He gestures to me and I look at him and furrow my brow in confusion but shake my head anyway.

He gives me a small smile and steps closer to me under the cascading water before pushing me out of it. He reaches up to my hair and begins rubbing the shampoo in.

My hands move to his waist and hold him there, I close my eyes and focus on his fingers in my hair when suddenly they dissappear and instead I found his hands on either side of my face and he kisses me, pulling my body back under the running water.

I gasp out as the shampoo runs down my face into my eyes and he lets go with a soft chuckle but starts running his fingers through my hair again to get rid of the soapy substance.

"You know, this is the first time we've done something like this." He whispers once my hair is free from all the soap.

I cock my head to the side and reach for a bottle of shower gel. "What is?"

"This." He smirks at me. "In the shower, the two of us. Together, naked."

My cheeks flush and I look at the bottle of shower gel very intently. "I suppose it is."

"Are you actually going to wash, or are you just going to stare at that bottle the entire time we're in here?" Levi asks taking the bottle from my hand and shaking his head then squeezing a small dollop onto his hand and rubbing it between his hands. "Come here."

"Hm?" I ask but follow his command. As soon as I'm close enough he starts to lather the soap onto my chest and neck. My neck falls back as he starts to rub at my shoulders and I moan out a sigh of relief. He turns us around so I'm now standing under the water against the tiled wall.

"You're so tense. Turn around." Again I obey and turn around, my back facing him, he reaches up with his hands and starts massaging my shoulders, another moan escaping my lips.

Levi lets out a low growl and rests his head between my shoulder blades and one of his soapy hands leaves a trail down to my waist where he grips me. "Eren..."

"Mmm...?" I answer feeling a flutter in my nether region at his growl.

"Fuck." He groans out as he lifts his head up and placing a soft kiss on my shoulder, his other hand is now on the other side of my waist and his grip tightens. I can see his fingertips have gone white. "You look so goddamn sexy right now."

My hands raise from my side and I place them on the tiled wall in front of me and place my forehead against it. Letting the coldness of the tile cool my hot and flushed body slightly.

I pant softly, feeling myself getting turned on by the second as he rubs small circles in to my waist with his thumbs. "You don't realise how much I need you right now, Eren. We've had a really shit day and I just need you."

I take a gulp and reply. "I need you too, Levi. More than you can imagine."

"Do you trust me, Eren?" He whispers softly as he nibbles lightly on my shoulder.

"Yes, Levi, I trust you."