~0~

*A/N - Throwing you guys straight in there with hopefully a good hook. But this is just a brief introduction to the story and to show you what's to come, this is a future scene and the story will start at the begining of their 'relationship'.*

My body is pushed hard against the wall and I let out a light huff as I hit it. I look up and my eyes lock on his. He comes closer to me and grabs my hands in his, he roughly pushes them above my head, pinning me to the wall.

He brings his body flush against mine. I've started breathing heavily and I can feel a blush rising to my cheeks as I close my eyes and turn my face away from his.

I feel his hot breath dance across the skin on my neck and he whispers in my ear "Do you want me to stop?". I shake my head quickly and he lets out a soft chuckle before bringing his lips to my neck, letting go of my hands with one of his and he trails his fingers down my arm, my chest and then my stomach.

I can feel the heat from his touch still scolding me before he grips my waist and pulling me closer to him. I gasp softly as he begins to nip at my skin. "Levi..." I can feel my knees going weak as I let him take me over.

"This is what you want, isn't it? For me to push you to your limits?" He breaths into my ear as he slides his hand from my waist to my ass and squeezes it. "You want to lose all control, don't you?"

I nod my head shamelessly, my hair falling over my eyes. All too suddenly I go cold and I open them quickly to find him.

"You're not ready for that yet." He grunts and turns away.

"Wh--what?" I ask. My chest still heaving.

"Kid, don't ask of me something you can't handle." He looks up at me and sighs.

"I.. I didn't--I'm not!" I reply to him sharply. "Don't act like you didn't want that too!"

His lips quirk up at the side slightly before turning away again. "Trust me, its not for lack of want, Eren."

"Then what is it lack of?" I shout as I watch him sit behind his desk. I stalk towards his desk and place my hands on it, leaning towards him.

"Don't test me, Brat." He hisses between his teeth. "It's your lack of knowledge and understanding of this."

"And what, exactly, is this?" I ask him.

"That's exactly it. This is nothing. This--us--it will never happen! You are my subordinate, nothing more. A play thing for when I am bored." He waves his hand, dismissing me before placing his fingers against eachother as he leans forward on his desk causing me to lift myself off his desk and step back slightly. "You may leave, now."

I scoff at him, "Is that what you think of me? A 'play thing'? I will never be a mere 'plaything' to you and you know it, Levi." I feel his gaze on me again as I turn away.

"We'll see about that, Brat." He says as I close the door to his office.