~43~

*A/N - I'm sorry for being so slow at the updates lately guys. I'm so swapped and my mental state is just not the best so I just haven't had motivation.

But seeing all the comments and people voting and enjoying has made me love writing again so I'm going to try to update for you all.

This is dedicated to GhostEclipse47 for re-motivating me, thank you!

Thank you for your patience, I love all your continued support for me and my story, it really does help!

As always, vote, comment, add to your lists and follow me. I love you all❤

Also...I'm sorry.*

I stand there, waiting for Levi to say something, anything. I beg him with my eyes to speak to me. But nothing. He continues with his blank look of boredom and turns away.

I blink at him and scoff. Fine, if you're going going be like that. I turn back to Eld and give him my best smile. "I'm looking forward to working with you, sir."

I watch as Eld's eyes sparkle and his lips slide up at the sides. "Likewise, shall we?" He says, stepping to stand beside me and placing a hand on the small of my back and gesturing to the centre of the room where everything is set up.

I turn to him again, giving him another smile, nod my head and walk to the white mat. Eld keeps his hand on the small of my back and walks with me to the centre.

I dare to look over at Levi and can hardly see a change in his demeanor and if it weren't for the fact I know him so well I wouldn't have noticed the slight strain to his jaw and him closing his hands into a tightly clenched fist.

"Hey, Mr. Ackerman, are you joining us?" I ask, cocking my head to the side.

At the choice of name he quirks an eyebrow but joins us just as Erwin enters the room with a gleaming smile. He looks up, taking in who is in the room and then his face drops and he quickly looks between the three of us.

"Mr. Gin, sir. I didn't realise you were coming today." He clears his throat looks at Levi with confusion in his eyes. I notice Levi quickly avert his eyes and continue with the blank stare. What the hell is going on? What am I missing?

Erwin sets his jaw and looks back to Eld. "How's the wife?"

A sly smile takes over Eld's face as he replies. "She's good. Currently on vacation in Venice, so I thought I'd take one for myself and come and see some old friends."

Old friends? There's something else going on here...

I open my mouth to speak but Levi looks squarely at me and shakes his head. Completely taken aback I furrow my brows and look away from him.

"That's good to hear. How long will you be staying?" Erwin says setting his briefcase down on the desk and opening it.

"However long Levi here, is happy to put me up for!" With that he hooks an arm around Levi's waist and pulls him close. I can see how uncomfortable Levi is. But is that because of Eld's actions or because I'm here?

I take a deep breath, close my eyes and look back to Erwin, he catches my eyes and gives me a small sympathetic smile that I return before averting my eyes back to Eld.

Something is definitely going on. I can feel my facade breaking.

"So you're staying with Mr. Ackerman, then?" I ask politely, my voice breaks slightly.

"Of course, every time I come here I stay with him."  Every time? How often does he come? He lets go of Levi's waist. "But of course..if you'd like to put me up, I wouldn't turn you down." He points his gaze at me with a sultry tone to his voice.

I open my eyes wide and I will my mouth to speak, but I'm completely taken aback and nothing comes out. I clear my throat and try again. "Well, if that's what you want, my sisters a bit of a pain but if you need somewhere to stay I'm sure we can find somewhere for you." I give him an awkward smile.

"That won't be necessary." Levi says curtly. "I have plenty of space in my apartment. As you already know, Eld."

Eld continues with his coy grin at me before turning back to Levi. "Of course, of course. I know that, but I could never turn down an offer like that from a strapping young lad, could I?" He gestures with his arms towards me, then steps closer to Levi and lowers his voice. "I didn't you."

Levi sets his jaw again and nods his head. "Right."

"Why so tense, Love?" Eld says as he steps behind Levi and massages his shoulders.

Love? It was like a stab to the heart. Watching them, watching him put his hands all over Levi and him doing nothing to stop it.

He leans close and whispers something that I can't hear into Levi's ear and smirks as Levi's eyes shoot up to look at me but as he does I can see Eld close the small gap between his mouth and Levi's throat.

Levi's eyes flutter shut and I'm left standing there, watching them. Not knowing what to do, not knowing how to react, I turn to Erwin and he looks at me again an unidentifiable emotion cover his features and he sighs.

What the fuck is going on?

I square my jaw and storm up to his desk, slamming my hands down making sure he looks at me, I give him a pointed look and he just opens his eyes wide before averting them again.

I feel a hand slam down on my shoulder. "Sorry kid, its been a while since we've been with eachother. Alone, if you catch my drift." He winks at me and I turn to look at Eld, my brows formed into a frown. "I see you want to just get down to business then, do you?"

I can feel tears prickling in my eyes so quickly that I have to avert my eyes. I turn to Erwin. "Excuse me."

His mouth opens to speak, concern written on his face but stops himself. "Sure."

I walk away from them and open the double doors, I turn back like the idiot I am. Levi is unbothered and continues to stand there.

Eld on the other hand calls out to me. "Hey, kid!"

I dash from the room, my chest is aching as I hold it and I'm struggling to breath. I push myself through the corridor until I get to the rest room and throw the door open, locking it behind me then I drop to the floor.

I touch my face and notice the spilt tears running down my cheeks and that's when I can't hold it in anymore.

My tears soon become uncontrollable and I fold in on myself. My sobs are crippling me.

The only thought running through my head repeatedly is: He lied to me. Levi lied to me.

A/N - Please don't hate me.