~47~

Psyching myself up to let my full wrath out on Levi, to make sure he knows he fucked up, I go over the countless scenarios of our relationship. I go over the lies, the dubious actions and the nefarious conversations I've seen him have with others.

"Trust me. It was no-one."

"Uh, sorry. Uh Eld, this is Eren my...uh--my friend." Friend? "Eren, this is Eld, an old co-worker."

"Look, I'm sorry it was an accident. You know you're more than just a friend to me."

"Don't hide things from me or lie to me again, okay?"

"I promise, Eren."

With my mind set in stone I take another step closer to his office, placing my hand on the doorhandle ready to end all ties with him in more ways than one. But as soon as those thoughts leave my mind, more happier thoughts of him and our relationship cloud my thoughts instead.

Slowly, he slides his hand further down mine and intertwines our fingers again and steps closer to me. I rest my forehead against his and sigh softly. We stand there for a moment, our breaths mixing between us like electricity and listening to eachother breath softly. Neither of us saying anything, neither of us letting the other go. I wish I could stay in this moment forever.

"Can I get your number?" I open one of my eyes and peak at him.

He gives me his signature smirk and nods. "Sure, give me your phone."

He turns back onto his side and faces me. "Come here." He opens his arms and I eagerly enter them and snuggle into his neck with a contented sigh. "You're so cute." He says as he kisses me lightly on the head.

"Got-ya!" He throws me onto the bed and then begins to tickle me into oblivion.

"Ahhhhh! LEVI! No! AHHHH-HAHAHAHA" I giggle as he continues to torment me.

He suddenly stops and I relax my body, sinking into the quilt below me. He looks into my eyes deeply with a loving look on his face, then places his hand on my cheek.

"I don't know if we can handle another argument so soon into our relationship." I chuckle softly.

He shakes his head with a smile. "I think we can survive anything."

"I love you, Levi."

"I love you too, Eren." He says as he pulls me in for another kiss.

My heart is suddenly racing and I can't stop my chest from aching in want. I miss him, so much. I mentally slap myself and shake my head. No! He needs to know he fucked up, monumentally fucked up.

Determined to not back down I push the handle down, without knocking and storm into the room. He is standing at the window, looking at his watch and turns when he hears the door open. "Eren--"

"No. Let me speak first before I chicken out and stop myself."

He opens his mouth to reply but instead takes a gulp and nods his head at me. He turns around and stands stock still, his arms folded across his chest.

"Thank you. I'm just going to get straight to it." I shut the door behind me and lock it. I step into the centre of the room and get started. "You fucked up, Levi. You should have told me from the start what was going on. You should have told me what was going on between the two of you, whether it was still going on or not. You shouldn't have lied."

He casts his eyes down and nods his head, letting me reprimand him. This only spurs me on as I know that he knows he is guilty and needs to pay for his actions.

"First of all, you lied to me before we even went to Paris. You told me you hadn't been in a serious relationship. And then I found out just in that week alone, you had not only been in one relationship before me, but two." I take a step closer to him, pointing my finger.

"Secondly, I find out that one of those relationships was with your uncle's wife and that it's been going on for over 5 years." He turns his head to the side slightly and chews his lip.

"Then, I find out that the second person you had been with in a relationship is also the person that you lied straight to the face of in regards to who I was. You told him I was your friend. If we are supposed to be in a relationship, why would you lie to him about that? Why would you not tell him I was your boyfriend unless you didn't want him to know, huh?"

"Then you also decided it would be a good idea to lie about who he was to me. You told me he was an ex. An old co-worker." I take another step closer to him.

"But then last night you tell me you were still a thing? That you were on and off even while we had first started dating? I admit we never said we were exclusive for a while, But shit, you could have told me about him then!" I close the final gap between us and now my finger is on his chest.

"How long was it going on? How long were you with me, but never really with me?"

He brings his gaze back up to mine, remorse filling his eyes and he shakes his head. "You've ruined not only your uncle's and Eld's marriage but now you've ruined our relationship." His eyes open wide and he opens his mouth to defend himself. "No, Levi. This is ruined. There is no coming back from this."

"Eren, wait--" he shakes his head harder this time. "Please let me explain."

"I am not finished!" I exclaim and take a step back.

He sighs in defeat and nods his head again. "Okay, go ahead."

I've never seen him look so defeated but even as remorseful as he looks, I can't bring myself to even bring a shred of sympathy for him yet.

"Levi, you hurt me. You stood there, right in front of me and let him touch you." My voice drops to a lower decibal and I feel the anger recede as the pain takes over.

"I felt my heart shatter into a million pieces when he did that and you did nothing to stop it. Even as you saw me crying out for you, you watched me walk away and did nothing to stop me." I stumble back another step as I feel tears take hold in my eyes. "You did this to yourself. You did this us."

Finished, I stand there. I feel the tears finally descend down my cheeks and angrily wipe them away with the palms of my hands. "I'm done, Levi."

*A/N - Okay, fucking ow. Seriously, don't kill me. This was an emotional roller coaster.*