~42~

*A/N - Are you kidding me right now?? This story is at over 14.5k reads, how has that even happened?!😭

Thank you guys so much! You don't even realise how happy this has made me. I'm just a weeb that doesn't even know what she's doing!!

I hope you're all enjoying this story and I apologise for being so slow at the most recent chapter. It was my birthday and I've increased my days at work and now I just feel like I'm making excuses. But yeah, a lot of shit is going on! So, I'm sorry. Please forgive me🙏

Anywaaayyyys, let's finally get back to the story shall we?

As always, Comment, vote, add the story to your reading lists and follow me if you're not already and I will always follow back! (Just give me a nudge if I haven't) also, feel free to dm me if you fancy :) I love you all!❤*

The past week has been filled with new shoots as my new role has come into place, plenty of prospective companies have asked for me to do shoots for them and I've even been appointed a PA.

I insisted that I didn't need one to Levi, but he was very persistent about me having one so that I didn't miss any appointments. In the end I just agreed, he's the one paying my wage I suppose so who was I to argue, right?

As my weeks have gotten busier, I've seen Levi less and less and we end up staying at his apartment together but barely seeing eachother other than for Breakfast and occasionally have dinner together.

My shoots tend to last all day so I have been eating at work and then going back to his place to sleep and shower.

Levi has also been swamped at work too, he's been having back-to-back meetings and interviews about the new positions that have become available with Connie leaving to go to Hawaii and some of the interns either getting full time positions or leaving to go elsewhere.

I am currently sat in the break room, resting for the spare five minutes I have between shoots. My patience is waring very thin lately and my body is aching in exhaustion. My elbows are resting on my knees as I sit forward on the chair, my right hand is pinching the bridge of my nose and my eyes are shut tight just to try and alleviate the pounding heachache that seems to have taken permanent residence in my skull.

My PA has been sent home as she was feeling unwell. She refused to leave me, even while coughing and spluttering how she was perfectly well to stay. But in the end agreed it would be for the best.

So here I am, timing myself for my own appointments again like I was less than two weeks ago when suddenly a hand claps down on my shoulder and I open my eyes and look up at the figure looming over me.

I squint my eyes before rubbing at my temples. "What's up, man? You look like shit." The voice says.

"Thanks, love you too, Con." I sigh.

"You know what I mean. Everything okay?" He removes his arm from my shoulder and takes a seat next to me on the sofa.

I lean into the back of the chair and turn to Connie. "I'm exhausted. This work is never ending."

He looks at me in sympathy and nods. "I know, man. But I guess that's what comes with the role, right?"

I groan and kick my legs like a child having a tantrum. "If it is, then I don't want it."