~35~ Sister?

I wake up the next morning and I'm still entrapped in Levi's arms. I give a sleepy smile and drop a soft peck on his temple so as not to wake him and gently slide off of the bed wincing slightly as I stand and rub my lower back with my hand.

I smile to myself as I remember our activities from the night before and hobble over to the dresser. I pull on a pair of boxers and Levi's shirt that lays on the floor still then slip out of the bedroom silently.

As I enter the room I sleepily brush my hair out of my face and rub my eyes with a yawn only to trip on a pair of high heels that are neither mine nor Levi's. I look at them quizzically then look around the room.

I gasp suddenly as there's a stunningly beautiful woman with long raven hair that is cascading down her shoulders, sat on our sofa. Her make up is immaculate and her steely grey eyes lock onto mine.  She's gorgeous... I think to myself before realising something...There's a woman sat on our sofa! Who the fuck is she?

"Uh, hello? Who are you?" I ask very confused, quickly grabbing one of the blankets that was haphazardly thrown onto the sofa in front of me and holding it against myself like it could protect me.

She gracefully stands up and approaches me. Her footsteps are silent and she practically glides across the room, her long black dress trailing on the floor. She stops in front of me. She's quite short, around the same height as Levi and also around the same age.

"Luna. And you are?" She asks in a slightly accented voice. French I think. She raises an eyebrow the same way Levi would. I have a glaring feeling that somehow these two are related in some way.

"Uh, Er--Eren. Eh-hem. I'm Eren. Wha-what are y--you doing here?" I chide myself as I stutter countlessly at this fair maiden.

Again with the eyebrow. "I was invited here. What are you doing here?" She crosses her arms against her chest now.

"This is my room?" I am now very confused.

"Are you sure? That sounded more like a question. Where is levi?" She rolls her eyes.

"What? Levi, he's in bed." I point with my thumb over my shoulder. "Uh, how do you know Levi?"

"What, the bed you just came from half naked?" She scoffs, rolling her eyes and completely ignoring my question. "Of course he is." She barges passed me, shoving my shoulder as she does, and pushes the door open, letting it swing and hit the wall. I drop the blanket and rush after her.

"LEVI!" I call as I follow her in.

"What?" He groans, turning over and placing the pillow on top of his head. "You know how much I struggle to sleep Eren, this better be important."

"Uh, someone's here." I reply softly as I pull the pillow up from his face.

"Who?" He groans again.

"Uhh--"

"It's Luna, Levi." She says montoned making Levi jump up instantly.

"Luna? What the fuck are you doing here?" He says looking between the two of us.

"I came to see my little brother of course, what else?"

"Brother?" I say looking at Levi who is giving me a guilty look.

A/N -not canon just wanted this element for some drama in the story so shhh ;)

"Right. Okay. Well I guess you two have some catching up to do, then." I step back, tripping over a pair of trousers on the floor. "I'll leave you to it." I pick up the jeans and pair of socks from the drawer.

"Wait, no, Eren. I can explain!" Levi rushes to get out of bed, then quickly realises he is still naked from the waist down so pulls the sheet with him.

"Save it, Levi. We can talk later." I give him a tight smile. "Go catch up with your...sister." I hear him sigh behind me as I leave the room but don't even second a glance back at him.

I quickly throw the clothes on, slide some shoes on and head to Connie's room, just hoping that he is awake. I put my hand into my pocket to take my phone out and groan in frustration when it's not there. Fuck, I left it on the dresser. I hope you're awake, Con.

~~~~~~~~~~

Levi's POV

A loud bang disturbs my peaceful sleep and I groan out. "LEVI!" Eren calls out frantically.

"What?" I pull the pillow over my head. "You know how much I struggle to sleep, Eren, this better be important."

Eren lifts the pillow from my face and I squint at him with a frown. "Uh, someone here."

My eyebrows furrow together in confusion and groan again. "Who?"

"Uhh--"

"It's Luna, Levi." A montoned voice that I recognise well says, making me jump up instantly.

"Luna? What the fuck are you doing here?" My heart is racing. I look between Eren and Luna. What the fuck has she told him? Shit.

"I came to see my little brother of course, what else?"

"Brother?" Eren says softly looking at me.

"Shit." I whisper under my breath and give him a guilty look.

"Right. Okay. Well I guess you two have some catching up to do, then." He steps back, tripping over a pair of trousers on the floor. "I'll leave you to it." He picks up the jeans and pair of socks from the drawer.

"Wait, no, Eren. I can explain!" I rush to get out of bed, then quickly realise that I'm still naked from the waist down so pull the sheet along with me.

"Save it, Levi. We can talk later." He gives me a tight, sad smile. "Go catch up with your...sister."

I let out a forlorn sigh and watch him as he leaves, sadness tainting my face. I have some explaining to do.

"Shit. I fucked up." I sink back onto the bed and run my fingers through my hair.

"So, Levi, now that we're alone..." Her sultry voice trickles out beside me.

"Fuck off, Luna. What do you want?" I glare at her. "Other than to ruin yet another of my relationships."

"Levi, that's no way to speak to your loving sister, now is it?" She says mockingly.

"You're not my sister." She gasps out, feigning hurt, placing a hand over her heart and mouth before slowly laughing, an evil smirk on her face.

I grimace at her, shake my head and get up. The sheet is still wrapped around my waist. I walk into the bathroom and slam the door behind me, grabbing myself clothes as I go.

Frustrated, I step into the shower and get washed up. I'm so lost in my own thoughts on how I'm going to explain this to Eren that I don't hear the bathroom door open.

A pair of slender hands worm their way around my waist and I feel Luna's familiar shape meld into my back, her head resting on my shoulder.

I find myself sinking into the feeling momentarily before quickly reminding myself of who she is and shove her away and walk out without a second glance or word.

She sighs and gives a light giggle and a scowl takes over my face as I dry myself off and get dressed quickly. Before I can spare another second with the treacherous witch I pick up my things and go to leave.

I notice Eren's phone on the dresser and pick it up too, shaking my head. He'd lose his head one day if he could. I smile to myself as I think of him then a sad frown replaces it when Luna walks into the room.

"Levi?" She asks. "Où Allez-vous?"

"Loin de toi." I turn away and leave the once safe haven of our apartment, slamming the door behind me. Eren  please let me explain...