~32~ A Friend

*A/N - Hoolllyyyy whaaat. Over 1k reads? Are you guys for real?! Thank you so much for reading this! You don't even realise how happy it makes me just to have someone read my story, vote and if you comment...you should see the little dance that I do. Haha!

Sorry for taking so long to get this chapter finished, I've had a lot of shit go down in my personal life.

Also, as I have no idea how to actually write this next scene i'ma just skip it and go onto after the catwalk. Sorry!

Thank you all so much for continuing to support me. I love you all❤*

Eren PoV

I walk back behind the curtain and lean against the wall, breathing a sigh of relief. It wasn't hard, it was just nerve-racking. It's something I've never done before so being thrown into something like that is very daunting.

A brief moment later Connie walks in to join me by the wall with a smug look on his face. "Killed it." I cock an eyebrow at him and smile.

"Atleast one of us enjoyed ourselves." I scoff.

"What? You totally killed that too! You're like a whole ass titan killer!" I shake my head and roll my eyes.

"Sure, more like I'm a titan myself. I felt like a bumbling fool out there." I huff and slide down the wall to the ground.

*Please enjoy those references, I'm sorry but I had to get it in this story at some point xD*

"Dude, you were so good. Stop putting yourself down, man. Come on, let's go get changed." He offers his hand to me and looks down at me with such a persuasive look I can't turn him down.

I quickly look away shaking my head and hiding my smile before looking back up again him. "Fine." I take his hand and he pulls me up with ease, his muscles in his arms flexing and rippling. "Now let's get some goddamn clothes on. I'm starting to get uncomfortable with all these half naked people around me."

"Not me though, eh?" Connie turns to me with a wink.

I roll my eyes again. "You even more so. You're my friend and you're stirring up feelings I've only had for Levi. Now, get!"

His eyes open wide at my remark and another smug smile takes over his lips. "Hey, what can I say, I'm an attractive guy."

"Yeah, yeah, Con. Just move." I say gloomily as I stomp passed him and back to the dressing room.

As I approach I can see Levi sitting on the table, one arm across his chest and his hand resting on his other arm as he talks on the phone with a frown. How the-- "How did you get here before me?" I ask him confused.

He looks up at me and his frown vanishes and is replaced with a proud smile. He quickly ends his conversation and stands up straight. "What can I say, I wanted to see you. You were amazing out there by the way."

I shake my head and roll my eyes. "No I wasn't, but thanks." I give him a small smile. I sit down in the place Levi had just abandoned and pull him closer to me by the waist before flopping my head against his chest and heave a sigh.

"What's wrong?" He asks me softly as he strokes my hair.

"I don't know if I can do this, Levi." I all but whisper.

"What do you mean?" He says lifting my face up by the chin to look at him, his eyebrows furrow in confusion.

I purse my lips and look away. "This, it's just...it's a lot. That's all."