~50~ The End

Unable to take the distance any longer or the feeling of want, I push Levi down to the floor and place my legs either side of his waist so that I am now straddling him. I lean down over him, taking his chin in my hand and turning it roughly to the side so that I can get to his neck.

I kiss him softly at first along his jawline before biting down on his neck. He gasps out softly at the feeling and his hands that were encircling my waist move down to my ass, squeezing and groaning.

I flick my tongue out and lick the spot I've just bitten, noticing a small bruise appearing. I smile to myself, quite pleased that I've marked him for my own.

"Eren, as much as I love the fact that your in my arms again. This is quickly moving down not such a PG route at reconciliation." He whispers, his voice sultry with lust.

"And maybe that's the way I want this to go." I breath, nibbling on his shoulder.

He groans and bites his lip, moving his hips slightly, adjusting himself but in doing so grinding our groins very satisfyingly against eachother. "Nnnngh, Levi..."

"Fuck, Eren..." He responds instantly, kissing me with fervour and licking my lip asking for entrance that I do not deny.

My tongue slides into his mouth, meeting his in the middle and I find myself grinding down on Levi's growing erection unconsciously. He flips us over so now I'm lying on my back, and he is between my legs, matching my thrusts with his own.

He abruptly breaks the kiss and I'm left wanting more. "Levi?" I ask softly, holding his face in my hands.

He closes his eyes and takes a deep breath. "Eren, I need you to know something before we go any further right now."

Shocked and taken aback I let go of his face and look at him in concern. "What haven't you told me?"

He opens his eyes wide and shakes his head. "Shit, no that's not what I meant." He chuckles lightly. "I meant I want you to know that it's not just about sex for me, I want you and everything that encompasses you. Not just this. I didn't apologise to get back into bed with you, Eren."

My gaze softens as I take in his words and my hands cup his face again as I lean up and take his lips with my own. "I know, Levi. But I've missed you, and you don't realise how tense and pent up I've been feeling. This is definitely going to help the situation." I give him a small cheeky smile and bite my lip.

"Ugh, you know I can't resist the lip biting!" He pulls me close to him again, kissing me and sitting us up. He starts tugging on my top, hinting at me to take it off, so I break the kiss briefly to slide it off and then lift at the hem of his shirt and take his off as well.

I smile at him, my fingers leaving trails along his chest before I splay them out on his pecs. "You don't realise how much I've missed you."

"Trust me I do, Eren." His hands are running small, soothing circles on the small of my back and I have to stop myself from squirming whenever he touches my ticklish spot. "I thought you hated me, I thought I'd never have you in my arms again."

"I'm not gonna lie, for a while I was very close to just full on leaving the country so I never had to see you again. You didn't see what I was like...I was stuck in my bedroom for days. Kas had to drag me out of bed." I muse.

He looks at me with grief written all over his face. "Shit. I'm so sorry, Eren." He touches my face softly with the pads of his fingers. "I never meant to hurt you."

"I know, Levi." I give him a small smile and tilt my head to the side. "I forgive you." I lean forward and kiss him again on the lips. "Now...can we get back to...?"